• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIlent Hill 2 Remake | Review Thread

What scores do you think Silent Hill 2 Remake will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56-64%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-69%

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • 70-74%

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • 75-79%

Votes: 36 18.3%
  • 80-84%

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 50 25.4%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erebus

Pop Corn GIF by FirstAndMonday

This gonna be gud.

Rien

Jelly Belly
yes looking good! will definitely buy this one. AW2 didnt do it for me and I need my psychological horror fix. This one seems to be it

Damn, I was hoping for low 80s, but that is much better than I expected. As I expected the reviews say it’s mostly a love letter for fans of the original, so super hyped now to play this.

Sorry bloober for writing bad about you so many times, seems like you really love and respect the original game, while making your best effort to create a faithful remake to the classic game.

Last edited:

FingerBang

Yup, the stupidity carnival that wanted this game to fail (for prejudices against Bloober, accusations of being woke because the female characters are not over sexualized, some people not liking the console timed exclusive status and the usual original source integralists) is over.
Can't wait to play it.
I did not want the game to fail, but you can't blame us for thinking Bloober would fuck up. They haven't been exactly consistent with their output.

Top Bottom