• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Simple Life' family fall out with duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

digitalspy.co.uk

The family from the first season of The Simple Life have fallen out with Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton.

The Ledings - who played host to the pair for a month - are said to be "furious" over an interview in which Hilton suggested the family were stalking them.

Leding mother Janet explained: "She made us sound like we were trying to stalk her. We talked to them a couple of times right after they left.

"Nicole, I talked to her about three times. We weren't trying to call them all the time. We don't care one way or the other."

To be fair, it wouldn't be that hard to fall out with them...

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I was looking through some files on my PC last night. Never knew I had the Paris Hilton footage. Better than I thought it would be. I was suprised that they didn't use protection though. Then again, I wouldn't either knowing she was worth millions...

I wasn't surprised, however, by the complete absence of any ass at all. Like someone steamrolled her ass cheeks 1000 times. Truly flat.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I dont like her ass/body at all, but I love her wallet, and that in itself would make that ass look like Vidas to me..... Id smash

Triumph

Banned
David Cross described the show best when he said it was a show about two "rich, giggling cunts, just horrible, horrible people... and the blonde one will blow you, apparently".

TaleSynz

Malleymal said:
I dont like her ass/body at all, but I love her wallet, and that in itself would make that ass look like Vidas to me..... Id smash

NOTHING could make her ass look like Vida's

8870.jpg

Guzim

Raoul Duke said:
David Cross described the show best when he said it was a show about two "rich, giggling cunts, just horrible, horrible people... and the blonde one will blow you, apparently".
Hahah. David Cross is the man.

karasu

Raoul Duke said:

hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom