• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simply insane movie of Ryu using his new weapon in the Hurricane Pack

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
those new enemies are really aggressive.

it appears you can still just blcok and counter though.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
wow, this download should be really sweet. and like sporks said, those enemies look relentless... cant wait :D

----

Banned
How could they say the game isn't any faster in the IGN impressions??? That looked like it was about twice as fast as the original game.

op_ivy

Lukas said:
did anyone notice this? it seems like the blue orbs give you back more life

shit dude, dont use your last post now :(

ryu3.jpg

COCKLES

being watched
Gotta love Itagaki. People moan it's too hard and he makes it even harder.

You can't even go back to the original 'pussy' version once your hurricaned up either.

:lol

IJoel

evil ways said:
How come? Couldn't you just pop the Ninja Gaiden disc into the Xbox and use saves from a memory card?

I think he meant after the complete hurricane update is done, not just Pack #1. Supposedly, it'll alter the game permanently.

I don't know the details of how it'll work, for instance in the case you're mentioning though.

op_ivy

COCKLES said:

You can't even go back to the original 'pussy' version once your hurricaned up either.

thats the one thing about this update that pisses me off... i mean, i'm sure that hurricane is much improved, but i would still like the ability to play the game how it shipped, even if its only to make comparisions with whats new...

COCKLES said:

well, hey, he also "fixed" the camera

*i never thought it was broken*

Man I love the fact that a game as great as this one gets additional content like this. Can't wait to play it and those additions look amazing to me.

jedimike

op_ivy said:
thats the one thing about this update that pisses me off... i mean, i'm sure that hurricane is much improved, but i would still like the ability to play the game how it shipped, even if its only to make comparisions with whats new...

Couldn't you just delete if from your hard drive?

op_ivy

jedimike said:
Couldn't you just delete if from your hard drive?

yeah, but thats not really all that convenient, is it?

i would have liked to have an extra option at the title screen tis all. doesnt seem like to much to ask

BojTrek

Banned
I watched all 7 or so videos... looks really good... your better be good at this game before downloading the update.

The enemies look very cool and they are smarter and block better... as long as you block and counter you should be OK.

op_ivy said:
yeah, but thats not really all that convenient, is it?

i would have liked to have an extra option at the title screen tis all. doesnt seem like to much to ask

Frome the article...

After downloading Hurricane Pack Vol. 1, you can still play with the old game. All your saves remain free to enjoy and you can even start a new game without any thought to Team Ninja's additions.

Now all we need is the ability to play the old version, but with the new camera system.

Well, just watched all the vids....

HOLY CARP!!! It got a lot faster!!!! And that staff kicks ass!!! It's like having one of those huge swords that can hit multiple enemies, but with the speed of the Nunchuks. Awesome!!!

Top Bottom