• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

single player mech assualt 2 video, ghost recon 2 video

hgplayer1

the newest vids of MA and GR that have popped up recently have got me really interested in these games where before I wasnt so sure.

I hope GR has a little bit different feel to it from the first two that were on Xbox. Id still get it if it plays pretty much the same but with the addition of the third person perspective, but it would be nice if they would add some of the things from Rainbow Six like climbing ladders and different types of grenades.

hopefully MA will have more balanced mechs for multiplayer. Day1 did a great job with downloadable content for the first one so I hope theres plenty of maps and game types to go around in this version.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
MA seems pretty amazing from all the media that's already released, especially the conquest modes.

Ghost Recon looks pretty good. Certainly looks better than the first 2 which are total snoozefests as far as I'm concerned. Much better graphics too. Looks a lot like the far superior Socom.

Top Bottom