• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siren = $19.96; Mark of Kri = $5 @ circuitcity.com (and other games)

In your opinion, is Mark of Kri a good game? I like some of the art so far, and just wondered if the game is as good as some of the art. Though it seems to share some of the Jak and Daxter "look".

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Arc The Lad is a pretty good game (though I like #2 the best in the series), it's DEFINITELY worth 10 bucks...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
JasoNsider said:
In your opinion, is Mark of Kri a good game? I like some of the art so far, and just wondered if the game is as good as some of the art. Though it seems to share some of the Jak and Daxter "look".

Mark of Kri is an excellent game and is worth the $5. The game is actually quite violent too, sporting a M rating. I forgot how the game looked since I haven't played it in a while

Game has a lot of stealth though so I don't know if that's your thing. I hate stealth and I still enjoyed it

I enjoyed stealth in MGS and Beyond Good and Evil and hated it in Splinter Cell.

Sounds good, I think I'll pick it up. Though I doubt I can use this deal since I live in Canada. Regardless, it's something to look out for next time at the shop.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Mark of Kri is fantastic! You should pick it up...

It has virtually nothing in common with Splinter Cell. It's a much better game...

MarkRyan

Sam Houser fucked my wife
Mark of Kri is the only game on that list worth buying, and it's most definitely worth $5. Siren would be worth about $5-10 for the atmosphere, but the gameplay is so cruddy that even $20 is too much.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
nnthomas said:
Gonna stop in-store tomorrow, then! YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING SCMARIO45

CC.jpg

Siren isn't quite as good as I was hoping. It's kind of freaky at times, but the play control is meh and the game is mostly just trial and error... plus for zombies, those things have really unfair aiming abilities.

Okay rental, but I'd never buy it.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Never doubt Wario's ability to find awesome deals. :D

Btw, I heard that Katamari Damaci is supposed to be $15 at Best Buy. Is there any truth to that? Also, are there any good deals on Star Wars Battlefront that you know of?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
If Best Buy is stocking Katamari Damacy, it can be $15 after gamer's gift card coupon. I say 'if' because I hear reports that Best Buy isn't even carrying Guilty Gear X2 Reload, and if they're not carrying that, I don't see how they're gonna carry an obscure Japanese title. Hope it isn't true :|

Battlefront is $35 on outpost.com I think

BuddyC

Wario64 said:
If Best Buy is stocking Katamari Damacy, it can be $15 after gamer's gift card coupon. I say 'if' because I hear reports that Best Buy isn't even carrying Guilty Gear X2 Reload, and if they're not carrying that, I don't see how they're gonna carry an obscure Japanese title. Hope it isn't true :|

I'm not finding Katamari on BestBuy.com, but we'll see what happens later this week. It doesn't look good though.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Wario64 said:

Shit, even we (TRU) got GGXX.
But we still haven't gotten Phantom Brave in, and I highly doubt we're going to have Katamari, or maybe not even Taiko.
But if we get in Katamari, I'm so going to demo the game like I'm gonna do for Konga.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Wario64 said:

Ha, Best Buy didn't even get Guilty Gear XX for PS2 until like months after its release.

Top Bottom