• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SkyGunner, any good?

Rhage

I picked it up at Toys R Us for $25. Should I open it? Is it worth it, or should I just take it back? I nabbed it since it was the last copy and it looked interesting.

And what the hell was TRU still doing selling it for $49.99? (previous to this sale)

nope! I thought it was annoying and kiddy! If you like kiddy games like Kingdom Hearts you might like it! The frame rate is also very poor.

go trade it for Ace Combat IV you sucker

oh btw the game is rare so you might wanna ebay it for $50 :D

Wow a troll post.

Anyway, the game was fun...but the last bit of the game has so much slowdown I just sold my copy instead.

I could have sworn there was a code that hurt the graphics but improved the frame rate, yet I don't see anything on GameFaqs.

Sky Odyssey is awesome, even if it has weak graphics. I dearly want a sequel, even if there is no chance of that happening.

Found it:

Up, Triangle, Left, Circle, Down, X, Right, Square on title screen. Not sure what it does exactly.

It's ok. The controls are a little quirky, but it's mildly entertaining. I thought it made for a decent rental, but it's not something I would buy. The aesthetics are kind of neat, apart from the slowdown though.

Rhage

Damn, that sucks about the slowdown. Nothing worse than a game being brought down by technical issues when the gameplay is decent

Top Bottom