• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slide-Tool / Slide Card doesn't work! >_<

Laurent

I have received an imported PS2 game and I am trying to open my PS2 tray with the slide card, and guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK!1!11

I have removed the front of the tray. I have read the instructions over and over (the ONLY instructions that were copy/pasted on every website related to the subject).

My tray seems to be just too strong to be pulled out with a tiny plastic clip. Is it supposed to be hooked on that dented plastic line underneath the tray? Am I suposed to force it, or does the slide card activate a switch or something? I'm thinking about using a pair of grips to pull it out... >_<

Anyone has used one of these?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
since this thread has run its course I thought I would take a moment and mention how cute this avatar is.

Is putting a line around your graphic the new thing though? I am behind the times :(

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
scola said:
Is putting a line around your graphic the new thing though? I am behind the times :(
Well, I don't know if it's the fashion or not, but I think it looks nicer.

Top Bottom