• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

small tokyo game exhibition pics (no 56k)

neptunes

courtesy of impress-watch go there to see more pics that weren't posted here

tcs01.jpg

tcs03.jpg

tcs14.jpg

tcs16.jpg

tcs17.jpg

tcs19.jpg

tcs20.jpg

tcs21.jpg

tcs22.jpg

RiZ III

Booth girls are always ugly. Remember the Ulala model they had at E3 a few years back? It was a monstrosity.

Vashu

tcs14.jpg

That's cool! Zoids, in the style of Virtua On! With TWO joysticks for manouvering (can't type that word right at the moment :p). Unfortunately, it probably won't ever be released here in Europe....

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
I was about to say,..... she finds herself so hot, she has to push a few digits into her love hole....

The funny thing is, she's way hotter than any girl that most of you nerds will ever get! It should be mandatory for forum jerks to post pictures of themselves alongside any critique of another's appearance.

Though even I have to admit it's a bit of a stretch for a DOA girl.. She's not downright ugly.

bobbyconover said:
The funny thing is, she's way hotter than any girl that most of you nerds will ever get! It should be mandatory for forum jerks to post pictures of themselves alongside any critique of another's appearance.

Though even I have to admit it's a bit of a stretch for a DOA girl.. She's not downright ugly.

shes ugly and im hotter than her.

bobbyconover said:
The funny thing is, she's way hotter than any girl that most of you nerds will ever get! .

uhhh NO. That girl is downright fugly. For gods sake the folds of fat under her armpits are bigger than her boobs!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Though even I have to admit it's a bit of a stretch for a DOA girl.. She's not downright ugly

1) Using the term "nerd" in a disparaging remark towards others on an avid internet gamer message board isn't the most sensible, self-affirming sort of action you can take.

2) Booth babes aren't meant to be judged by anything other than their looks. They're present in order to be aesthetically pleasing (if at all possible).

3) Stereotyping anonymous forum members by one of their hobbies, and otherwise setting your bar for their standards so exceedingly low is FUCKING STUPID and I'd rather you didn't continue, for your own i-health.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Hmm, Toshihiro Nagoshi is a bikini model now...interesting.

Miburou

Based on her looks, she's not fit to be a booth babe, there's no doubt about that. And it's true that booth babes are supposed to be judged chiefly based on their looks, but the way several forum members go out of their way to point out that she's not attractive is kinda suspicious.

Hellraizah

tcs17.jpg

Megaton Online ??? So Nintendo's finally gonna take the plunge. The guy on the right seems pretty excited about all this.

Fifty

This thread is hilarious. :p That's it. Next year, at E3, I'm taking pictures of only the ugly booth babes!

Top Bottom