• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNK vs Capcom Chaos = $50?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
OT, but that Inuyasha Season One box set seems much more reasonably priced than the individual dvds.

levious

well, 50 dollar SNK v. Capcom is a lot like 25 dollar three episode dvds right?

Cloudy

Banned
That's exactly what I told the dude at EB. And that game doesn't look like shite either :eek: I'd like another XBL fighter besides GG and I was gonna get this but fuck $50, dude....

levious

But Lyte Edge will be too good by the time this hits bargain bin.

Mzo

Apharmd Battler said:
My sentaments exactly. I'll grab it later in the bargin bin. Capcom needs to get a clue?!
Capcom has a clue; they make great fighting games.

Look again.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Isuka really ought to be $20...it just isn't as good as GGXX #Reload is. Fun, but not the same.

MrAngryFace said:
Guilty Gear XX #reload is 20 bux!

And unplayable online to boot WOO HOOOO!!

Lyte Edge

WarPig said:
Yeh. It's the same thing that kinda brings PS2 Guilty Gear Isuka down.

DFS.

No, what brings it down is that Xbox is getting the game in Japan in December with online play.

WarPig

Lyte Edge said:
No, what brings it down is that Xbox is getting the game in Japan in December with online play.

Well, the Xbox version doesn't quite count, because it isn't coming to America yet. If you wanna take a worldwide view, though, sure, that's another kick in the dick ^_^

DFS.

Lyte Edge

WarPig said:
Well, the Xbox version doesn't quite count, because it isn't coming to America yet. If you wanna take a worldwide view, though, sure, that's another kick in the dick ^_^

DFS.

"Yet" being the key word. Sammy has had plenty of time to get the Xbox version ready; a simultaneous release with the American PS2 version would have been awesome.

Lyte Edge

LAMBO said:
I want SNK vs Sammy

I don't. :p I'm sick of crossover games; I want NEW fighting games with NEW characters to come out from Capcom, SNK, and Sammy. (Yes, I know about Rumblefish, but the less said, the better)

Top Bottom