• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snowblind Trailer

Snowblind is the sleeper FPS hit of, uh, whenever it's coming out!! Yeah!

It does look really shockingly pretty, though. Prolly better than KillZone, at the least.

EDIT: WTF Ryan you are dumb! That's not Dragula! That's More Human than Human! Seeing as the song's about Blade Runner, it's totally fitting for a set in near-future Hong Kong with a bio-mod enhanced protagonist!

novery

JackFrost2012 said:
WTF Ryan you are dumb! That's not Dragula! That's More Human than Human! Seeing as the song's about Blade Runner, it's totally fitting for a set in near-future Hong Kong with a bio-mod enhanced protagonist!

Spectral Glider said:
Dragula's a Rob Zombie solo song anyway, not White Zombie.

Ouch! Owned twice within an hour. You'd think I'd know better after getting Dragula (Not More Human Than Human) permanently ingrained in my memory from the Gran Turismo 2 endurance races and Dragula on repeat.

/Headbangs out of thread/

-rp

novery said:
Ouch! Owned twice within an hour. You'd think I'd know better after getting Dragula (Not More Human Than Human) permanently ingrained in my memory from the Gran Turismo 2 endurance races and Dragula on repeat.

/Headbangs out of thread/

-rp

It's ok, we'll forgive you. Well, I will anyway. His solo stuff did, more or less, sound like White Zombie stuff. GT2 had the remix of Dragula, I didn't like that one as much as the original. Maybe the new GT will have Two Lane Blacktop on it, that song is catchy as hell.

Top Bottom