• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snowboard Kids Love: Past, Present, Future !

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Let me start off by saying I think Snowboard Kids is one of the greatest games ever created. The series started on the N64, and can basically be described as Mario Kart on snowboards. How is it different? The development team Racdym pulled so much magic out of its arse to make this gaming franchise so special. The character designs, the cool projectiles, the skilifts!!, and maybe best of all the music. Snowboard Kids 2 brought the series to greater heights with a ton of new tracks, story mode, and tighter gameplay and trick system.

I felt it was a blessing when Atlus announced Snowboard Kids DS. I can't wait to try out the local LAN on this puppie !! :) :) I am excited on anything we get here, even if its a remix of 1+2 or a whole new game. I am really hoping for more fans to take notice of this series like they suddenly have with Megami Tensei.

Someone should put up Snowboard Kids mp3s!! The godsend of all soundtracks.

I'm here with the love. I personally like the first one better, but i've been waiting forever for a port or something from the series! I wasnt aware the DS was a potential canidate for the series. hell yeah! any screens or any press release stuff?

Suerte

I'm buying a DS just for this, Snowboard Kids was my absolute fucking favourite game on the N64, sooo much better than Mario Kart.

robot

Bedpans and that ass-shakin money mouse come to mind when someone brings up Snowboard Kids. I'm glad I still have my N64 carts, one (two) of the best multiplayer games on the system. A sequel is looooong overdue.

shibbs

My friend had it, i never really got into it but it was fun. I liked how you had to board your way into the ski lift at the end of the piste. I didnt know it was coming to the DS btw.

Top Bottom