• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

SZFmw.jpg
QO9xw.jpg

7czDw.jpg
diyN1.jpg

oZYS0.jpg

Leaving Gimpo for Beijing. Jing looks amazing, I must say.

Salazar

Yuri attention-seeking.

NZhJ9.gif

kjoRR.gif

Fanboying aside, she indisputably looks about twice as happy and healthy as she has recently. Screw that 600 crunches a day nonsense.

Started SHINee's Hello Baby. Pretty awesome. Best male group outside of Big Bang.

Alta1r

vanty said:
If only there were more like you in this thread. I wonder what the difference is between those of us who quickly moved on from SNSD versus the people who continue to idolise them after all this time. Surely the first time someone sees Sulli should be enough to break the craziness.

I'm over Soshi's music for the most part. I like other groups much better. It's all their non-musical stuff that keeps them up there at number 1. And Yoona being a goddess of goddesses helps too, =P

vanty said:
Thankfully one of the 3 Japanese songs was by Yui, the most beautiful woman on the planet, so that was ok.

17930_3.jpg

Alta1r

Peru said:
Weird to be 'over' their music when they just released one of the best k-pop albums (albeit in Japanese).

tumblr_lehaq7msZf1qdmxh2o1_500.gif

I wasn't a big fan of the latest album. Albeit, I haven't listened to every song on it so there could be some hidden gems in there.

Chesskid1

Banned
broadwayrock said:
4minute sandwich

XACK7.jpg

lol i know hyuna (one of my faves) is in 4minute and i've been studying this picture. i know the first one is def not hyuna, but the other 3 could def be hyuna, haha.

i've been reading this thread since the beginning and i don't think i'll ever be able to tell yuri/yoona/seohyun apart. all the others are easy to tell apart ldo.

i think i'm starting recognize yuri though now since she seems to get posted alot in here.

Salazar

Seohyun used to be really recognisable because she had the dorkiest straight fringe on earth.

Which I thought was cute, but everyone else seems to hate it.

Now she blends in a whole lot more.

Edit: Hyuna is second from bottom.

Vard

Salazar said:
Leaving Gimpo for Beijing. Jing looks amazing, I must say.
Are they going to Beijing for Running Man? / If so, is this the first time they leave the country for RM filming?

(I'm on episode 8.)

Vard said:
Are they going to Beijing for Running Man? / If so, is this the first time they leave the country for RM filming?

(I'm on episode 8.)

They are, but it's not the first time abroad. They recently went to Thailand for episode 50 and 51.

I'm envious that you have so many great moments ahead of you though :p

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Man, I have a newfound appreciation for this song:

T-ara - I'm Really Hurt

I heard it before a couple times but it never really stuck, but now it sounds quite spectacular. T-ara is definitely my #1 group in terms of music.

Breaking Heart is soooooooooooooooooo good.

edit:

WTF, there's a MV for I'm Really Hurt? Thought it was a FMV so I closed it... omg >___<

edit2:

Nana... with Kayopolice. lolll

tumblr_lqz4j6wXgm1qdkkgfo1_500.jpg

CruxisMana said:
Then they reformatted the show in a sports championship and it completely lost its most redeeming feature and was cancelled.

Such a bad move!

I am considering getting into Family Outing having seen some hilarious clips featuring Jokwan and Heechul like - http://youtu.be/hfigzmrHaJg Can anyone vouch for the series?

Also for the doubters, if Kpop can do this to prison inmates, imagine what it can do for you: http://youtu.be/_43TO_OPj-8

Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty

Edit: there's another clip from the same prison with cross dressers pretending to be Wonder Girls, that probably invalidates my point somewhat :/

Alta1r

Killamangiro said:
Also for the doubters, if Kpop can do this to prison inmates, imagine what it can do for you: http://youtu.be/_43TO_OPj-8

Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty

Edit: there's another clip from the same prison with cross dressers pretending to be Wonder Girls, that probably invalidates my point somewhat :/

LOL. Is this a white collar crime prison or something? Doesn't really fit the violent offender image as well.

tumblr_lgmly4bKys1qe6azv.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yo guys so I was out camping with some peeps including this Korean girl I like. Real Life > Kpop.

Dice said:
Yo guys so I was out camping with some peeps including this Korean girl I like. Real Life > Kpop.

True but you can combine both no? I once knew this cute korean girl on an english course here in the UK but she soon went back home :(

Lol she use to put all these strange emoticon symbols in her text messages like ~~ which I assume represented smiling eyes. This was before I knew about Kpop

Raiku

Dice said:

Yeah, but you were thinking of us the whole time right?
rnbUw.gif

Anyways, did she fall for the Dice charm or not?

Salazar

Leessang on tv.

Hip-hop duo Leessang recently revealed how both members came up with their stage names, Gary and Gil.

On September 3rd, the duo guested on KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Report‘ and participated in the segment titled ‘Star Report’.

Gary’s real name is Kang Hee Gun while Gil’s name is Gil Sung Joon. Gary began, “Back then, many, if not all rappers had a stage name, so we felt that we required stage names as well. In junior high, my nickname was ‘Dog’, so I ended up being called Gary.” The word ‘Gae‘ means ‘dog’ in Korean, so ‘Gary’ just fixed up his old nickname.

Gil followed up with, “My original stage name was Kill. When I went to get my passport done, I used ‘Kill’ as the spelling of my name, however it constantly caused problems for me.” Gil’s thuggish look backed up his scary moniker, and so he decided to alter the spelling with ‘Gil’ instead.

wtf at Gil missing his front teeth.

glF4L.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/leessang-members-gil-and-gary-explain-their-stage-names

Dice

She may have. I don't even know if I'm interested, though. You can like a girl before you've figured out if she's a total headcase or not.

Guitar pick fell out of my pocket, and instead of telling me, she reached/leaned over me to grab it and hand it to me. A bit later we had to head back to main camp in the rain under my waterproof jacket. My life is a kdrama, lol. I think now is the part where I'm supposed to treat her like shit and then she falls in love with me, right? :p

Dice

Those pants were the best SNSD thing since military outfits with short shorts.

Here's some old (before I left) stuff, I gotta sleep now. Fuuuck.

BNBal.gif

Gyuri is a lil crazy in the sack

XbvPH.gif

lkCZy.png

HzpPw.gif

Flipping hair that wasn't even in the way

X96F2.gif

ns154.gif
KFvFJ.gif

zomghai2u

Dp9ME.gif
pI5bz.gif

ibytI.gif
i3KOu.gif

Damn, she has mastered cute-sexy. So subtle, so much finesse, such a delicate balance.

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
And LOL at Gary & Gil are a hip-hop duo. I had no idea they were Leessang.

Yeah, I knew Gary was a musician when I was watching Running Man, but he didn't seem, and doesn't act, like he's a big deal.

UXDVY.gif

6wVZ6.gif

aRwgQ.gif

MightGoThere said:
Apparently G-Dragon is making his comeback in October, adding to already great months ahead!

Dalmatian and Block B are going to get slaughtered now. And that must mean more Christmas GD&TOP.

SHINee must be due a Korean comeback soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom