• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

CruxisMana said:
SHINee must be due a Korean comeback soon too.

9LrjQ.gif

That will be awesome.

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
How could you overlook the X-Men outfits from Mr.TAXI?

These were amazing.

I just watched Oldboy for the first time. Kind of trippy movie. I've seen the Indian rip-off so it wasn't as suspenseful as it's supposed to be on a first watch I guess. Lol. Regardless, she is attractive:

kang-hye-jeong-001_1_.jpg

Salazar

More SM Town Tokyo.

VclNy.jpg

kQP3g.gif

And Soshi edge out KARA in a Japanese magazine ranking of K-pop groups.

vrqtA.jpg

lol at the drop from the top two.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
jokkir said:
My first celebrity too.
late-bloomer or are you pretty young?

can't really blame you for not liking hollywood ho-bags if that's all the celebrities you knew

jokkir

Dice said:
late-bloomer or are you pretty young?

can't really blame you for not liking hollywood ho-bags if that's all the celebrities you knew

I'm 20. I just didn't really care much for other celebrities from IU. I mean, I love their songs but IU is just so adorable.

Killamangiro said:
Such a bad move!

I am considering getting into Family Outing having seen some hilarious clips featuring Jokwan and Heechul like - http://youtu.be/hfigzmrHaJg Can anyone vouch for the series?

Family Outing Season 1 is definitely good, from the very first episode i was dying already.
especially when jaesuk and daesung were making noodles and were trying to figure out how much water to use

Season 2 i watched a bit of, its ok no where near as good as Season 1 even though Yoona is in Season 2... she cant match Jaesuk in variety

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tix2E3dWJ0&feature=youtu.be
Aus K-pop concert ad!

filler

Banned
Salazar said:
And Soshi edge out KARA in a Japanese magazine ranking of K-pop groups.

vrqtA.jpg

lol at the drop from the top two.

It was close, but Hyoyeon put snsd over the top! Suck it Kara!

Biscuits

Yeah, IU is extremely cute and quite talented. I loved watching her taxi clip and her fangirling over Taeyang, just shows how down-to-earth she is.

so JK ent just released their official stance about cameras inside ANZ Stadium:

Are digital camera/ DSLR camera/ camcorder/ video camera permitted in the stadium?
NO - cameras and/or video cameras are not allowed in the stadium.

thats pretty gay so i cant record any fancams or anything =\

DXPett1

wing_zero8556 said:

That's part of being a fancammer; the thrill of smuggling in a a DSLR with a GIGANTIC lense and making it look like nothing at all

tumblr_lnwh4lI6vB1qj60veo1_400.gif

Kyon

Banned
wing_zero8556 said:
so JK ent just released their official stance about cameras inside ANZ Stadium:

seriously tho..... am i in HS again?

Salazar

PGnCa.jpg
ZzCPh.jpg

Seems like tard fans mobbed Soshi at the airport. There are pics of Sica looking angry [quelle surprise] and of Yuri apparently crying. Lax security strikes again.

Salazar said:
SM really needs to employ some big burly mean sons of bitches. They are a powerful company which already has heaps of enemies, so who gives a fuck. Give Soshi a menacing entourage.

You mean like the one they gave SHINee?

nQYxU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom