• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

xsGvv.gif
BrD0U.gif

tH8Vz.gif
fnKDH.gif

n8HGo.gif
o4OIv.gif

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
Yeah, I just watched it yesterday. That twist was pretty ridiculous.
When they go over that hypnosis part and it all comes together who those two are, my jaw literally dropped. My Korean friend started apologizing for it saying it's pretty out there even for Korean standards cause I was giving her shit about it, lol.
And then after that
we're left wondering whether the final brainwashing/hypnosis that was supposed to make him forget everything actual worked or not.
Crazy stuff.

But yeah new Kara is good.

USD said:
Having ventured into this thread for the first time in ages --because I've had fucking Gee stuck in my head all day, and I don't even like K-Pop that much-- wow, K-Pop GAF is serious business.
How so?

Fafnir

Kicked it some friends I haven't seen in years and one of them was a casual fan of kpop, didn't really know the names but liked the music. Gave him the test by youtubing Gee and asked him which one was his favorite. He picked Yoona and Sooyoung. I was like, "wtf everyone in our clique picked those 2, why did you pick them and not Taeyeon?!". He said he liked Yoona because of her dramas and Sooyoung because she was exotic looking.

62Ntg.jpg
BtTTM.jpg

dP6hp.jpg
0Ai3x.jpg
kfMeX.jpg

hKs0X.jpg
70gNo.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Rider sounds like it was written for Infinite (Sweetune has written for them before) and then transferred to Kara when they reconciled with DSP and needed more tracks for the album. That doesn't mean it's bad, but just a bit different from the style they usually give Kara.

Edit: And they probably made 따라와 for Rainbow.

DXPett1

Phonomezer said:
Why are Taeyeon's pants undone?

She wants some Tea ^_-

tumblr_lkc5xl2Di61qj60veo1_250.gif

Damn at that
lack of
security. I'll put my hand up for the job when they come to Sydney (heck I may fly into Sydney the same time they do).

Salazar

i9Jy9.gif

Nicole does indeed look ridiculously great.

Edit: Onew is the Tiffany of this Hello Baby, so far. Mostly because he's a coward, though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This is even further reaching than the Co-Ed/Lady Gaga one.

Haters tryin so hard.

filler

Banned
USD said:
Having ventured into this thread for the first time in ages --because I've had fucking Gee stuck in my head all day, and I don't even like K-Pop that much-- wow, K-Pop GAF is serious business.

WE AIN'T NO MOTHAFUCKIN JOKE AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!!!

Fafnir said:
He picked Yoona and Sooyoung. I was like, "wtf everyone in our clique picked those 2, why did you pick them and not Taeyeon?!".

to be honest first time i saw gee i only noticed sooyoung lol, it wasnt until i watched the girls generation MV (aka my avatar) that i saw taeyeon and was like D: ....................BEST EVER.

Salazar said:
Ji Hyo, doing some stuff.

oh yeah i cant wait for the song/mv shes in with JYJ, i really like JYJ/TVXQ ballad-ish songs.

Had another kpop dream last night regarding SNSDs upcoming comeback. i actually dreamt that their teaser was being pulled off youtube as soon as it got uploaded cause of SM and i managed to find one that was still up. Then i rushed onto neogaf to post it and i dont remember what happened after that, though i remember there was some fighting and what not. Maybe cause i had watched oldboy just before sleeping.

In the teaser they brought back the angel wings (like from their first concert) and had this innocent theme going much like AS Blue. As far as i remember, i only remember seeing Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica and they looked awesome lol. Though i kind of want another RDR-ish concept, that was awesome.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wing_zero8556 said:
Had another kpop dream last night regarding SNSDs upcoming comeback. i actually dreamt that their teaser was being pulled off youtube as soon as it got uploaded cause of SM and i managed to find one that was still up. Then i rushed onto neogaf to post it and i dont remember what happened after that, though i remember there was some fighting and what not. Maybe cause i had watched oldboy just before sleeping.

In the teaser they brought back the angel wings (like from their first concert) and had this innocent theme going much like AS Blue. As far as i remember, i only remember seeing Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica and they looked awesome lol. Though i kind of want another RDR-ish concept, that was awesome.

This isn't weird at all >___________________________________>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom