• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
Just watched the new Kara MV. I am pretty damn disappointed. The video is cool, but that song is lame. Maybe it'll grow on me, but right now it just seems really generic.

Goo is mah boo forever though. Best thing about Kara, always will be.

Salazar

filler said:
that song is lame.

odEfE.gif

Craziness. Song is great.

filler

Banned
I'm still listening to it. Does seem like something I could work out to. Which is good, because I usually listen to kpop while working out. I think it's mostly the singing/vocal melody I don't care for. The production is great.

Jezan

So, i had nothing to do yesterday (Sunday in a new city not fun :( ), so I went to this store, and i was near the TV department when I saw a glimpse of some well known faces on a TV, I got near this LG TV and SNSD's Oh! video was just starting, i turn the volume up and then you see me singing in front of the TV while random people pass a watch my weirdness and that made my day and it was also the fuck yeah moment of the day, I went back to the hotel happily :D

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The production is great.
Of course, this is Sweetune.

When I listen to songs I hear everything together. Vocals, rhythm, bass, lead riffs, additional instruments. The layers cannot be separated; they are woven together into a living experience.

Ashhong

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/girls-day-minah-responds-to-haters

In a recent interview with TV Report, Girl’s Day Minah shared her feelings about a stage incident where an individual remarked that she was overacting with her cuteness.

Minah shared her thoughts about the matter, saying, “I can understand why some would regard my cute acting as excessive and annoying, so I don’t feel upset about it.”

Furthermore, Minah brightened the situation by stating, “Although there are people who frown while watching me on television, it’s better than having zero viewers.”

Minah also explained that she was extremely nervous while performing by herself on MBC’s Music Core with DEFCONN. It was her first time on stage without her co-members.

Finally all of my complaining reached her ears!

filler

Banned
I guess I was just expecting something on the same level as Roly Poly. What a fool I was to expect that type of greatness again so soon.

DXPett1

wing_zero8556 said:
Had another kpop dream last night regarding SNSDs upcoming comeback. i actually dreamt that their teaser was being pulled off youtube as soon as it got uploaded cause of SM and i managed to find one that was still up. Then i rushed onto neogaf to post it and i dont remember what happened after that, though i remember there was some fighting and what not. Maybe cause i had watched oldboy just before sleeping.

In the teaser they brought back the angel wings (like from their first concert) and had this innocent theme going much like AS Blue. As far as i remember, i only remember seeing Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica and they looked awesome lol. Though i kind of want another RDR-ish concept, that was awesome.

I'll admit last night I dreamt exactly what happened to Sica (& SNSD) with the whole crowd control moment. The look on her face was identical... (this is before I saw that video fyi)Admittedly it was with a whole bunch of other things but I usually don't dream, let alone something superficial like about some girl group

And to get us back on track, Commander in his dancing element:

tumblr_lnqjbocnvI1qia0fb.gif

tumblr_lnivh8TmZt1qia0fb.gif

tumblr_loalszJsXS1qia0fb.gif

tumblr_lojo0qudUp1qia0fb.gif

tumblr_lnqjbzjtYy1qia0fb.gif

Peru

Salazar said:
It's a much more valid objection than the doofus netizens who told HaHa to stop playing the fool on RM.

I think that's fair as well. I like him, but he overdoes it at times and I never care for hyperactive hosting when it just means screaming in your ear. Worst is that dude with the blond hair, though http://youtu.be/Yc_Ia5rwKyc

Biscuits

wing_zero8556 said:
Had another kpop dream last night regarding SNSDs upcoming comeback. i actually dreamt that their teaser was being pulled off youtube as soon as it got uploaded cause of SM and i managed to find one that was still up. Then i rushed onto neogaf to post it and i dont remember what happened after that, though i remember there was some fighting and what not. Maybe cause i had watched oldboy just before sleeping.

In the teaser they brought back the angel wings (like from their first concert) and had this innocent theme going much like AS Blue. As far as i remember, i only remember seeing Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica and they looked awesome lol. Though i kind of want another RDR-ish concept, that was awesome.
Imagine if this turned out to be true...

The dreams you guys have make so much more sense than mine.

vanty

Salazar said:
It's a much more valid objection than the doofus netizens who told HaHa to stop playing the fool on RM.
What about Tiffany's constant "omg I'm cute, please pity me for being so useless at everything" act? That's all she ever does, while Minah is also funny and probably has the strongest vocals in Girls Day.

And Sooyoung is the last person in SNSD who needed (more?) plastic surgery. She just needs some hamburgers.

Ashhong

vanty said:
What about Tiffany's constant "omg I'm cute, please pity me for being so useless at everything" act? That's all she ever does, while Minah is also funny and probably has the strongest vocals in Girls Day.

And Sooyoung is the last person in SNSD who needed (more?) plastic surgery. She just needs some hamburgers.

Shut the fuck up.

Shin SeKyung is one of the cuter RM guests I've seen.

LYWQnl.jpg

Salazar

Kim Minjung was pretty cool - it would have been better if she'd been in a regular ep.

I did like Gary saying "Sorry Ji Hyo. I know it's Monday, but I have loved Kim Minjung since middle school".

Kyon

Banned
Kwon JiYong's comeback date was never confirmed at all for October, he said himself it wasnt even confirmed the date lolz more AllKFlop disaster.

tumblr_lkd6wyxG041qb9m6ro1_400.gif

tumblr_lpx6wwWFjr1qarjfpo2_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
Salazar said:
Redesign is just painful. I mean, it is still gossipy crack, but damn.

and i keep visiting :X i dont get it lol the redesign is an attempt to be flashy but failed, its a cluttered mess

Alta1r

filler said:
I guess I was just expecting something on the same level as Roly Poly. What a fool I was to expect that type of greatness again so soon.

Roly Poly was quite spectacular. I don't think we'll get something that good out of a non-T-ara group anytime soon. T-ara just makes (sings) good songs. Although to be fair, I found some kpop playlists on iTunes and sampled a bunch of songs (I had a lot of free time on Sunday) and added about ten new songs to the collection, none of which were T-ara.

Alta1r

Ashhong said:
Shut the fuck up.

Lol, I was wondering which one of you or Sal would bring the hate for the Fany comment.

Ashhong said:
Shin SeKyung is one of the cuter RM guests I've seen.

LYWQnl.jpg

And yeah, SSK...my oh my. RM58 just got the kshownow treatment. Considering isubs is still working on 53 I think I'll have to get the quick and dirty on that one. But RM53 with Yoon So Yi also just got subbed at kshownow but is listed as 83% done on isubs. I can't decide if I should wait for the real deal or not.

Alta1r

Salazar said:

Dude, this clip and the clip of her explaining how she used to be a crappy dancer until she went to dance training in that same episode were the first things I ever saw of Jaekyung. I've been hooked ever since. That's a pretty good look for her, although so is basically errthing else.

This one's kind of funny too just cause that Italian(?) girl speaking Korean. No subs, but I may or may not have watched it anyway for the Jaekyung-ness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCkw034Xxb4

Taecyeon dancing 'A'

vanty

That Italian woman has the funniest voice on Earth. I wonder what she sounds like when speaking Italian, if that's always her voice or just her weird way of speaking Korean only. I had tears in my eyes watching that video ahahahah.

Alta1r

vanty said:
That Italian woman has the funniest voice on Earth. I wonder what she sounds like when speaking Italian, if that's always her voice or just her weird way of speaking Korean only. I had tears in my eyes watching that video ahahahah.

I hope the latter.

1263380180_38.gif

ramyeon

Kyon said:
Kwon JiYong's comeback date was never confirmed at all for October, he said himself it wasnt even confirmed the date lolz more AllKFlop disaster.

tumblr_lkd6wyxG041qb9m6ro1_400.gif

tumblr_lpx6wwWFjr1qarjfpo2_500.gif
Stop blaming Allkpop for translating news that Nate posts.

I know their reviews and actual journalism is flaky, but the news is all sourced to Korean news sites and just translated.

This is the original Korean article that states GD's comeback is next month. No, Allkpop do not make this shit up just for hits.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110905n02342?mid=e0101

Salazar

Flaky ? Watch your mouth.

ALL THE TOP STARS ONLY ON ALLKPOP!

Super Junior, B2ST, 2NE1, 2PM, 4minute, T-ara, f(x), TEEN TOP, Girl’s Day, U-KISS, SECRET, SISTAR, Jay Park and many more all choose allkpop as their only source for K-Pop.

NSqXr.jpg
Kt1Sj.jpg

qeOjD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom