• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So going to Bahamas tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollo

Banned
Staying at Atlantis for a week. Weeerd. Can you really swim with dolphins there? Or is that shit like expensive as all hell.

Pimpwerx

Nasau or Grand Bahamas? If Grand Bahamas, be sure to check out Port Lucaya. Fun little place, and since West End got bought up as a fucking time-share, then all the cool places to visit on the island are over on the side with Lucaya/Tino Beach/Seahorse Village. In that general direction. Oh, and stop by Garden of the Groves if they still have it. As for swimming with dolphins...I don't know. Never my thing. PEACE.

Gattsu25

Banned
traveling tip: the farther you get from the plane/ship, the better the experience...everything nearby is made for tourists and a false view of what there is really like

I swam with the dolphins when I was there. It's pretty expensive.

Also, Nasau is a shithole. You'll find a lot of cheap crap there though.

mattx5

Holy shit, one week at Atlantis? You must have some big $$$ :p

But like everyone else said, Nasau is a shithole, the restaurants in Atlantis are fan-frickin-tastic.

Take some boat tours, do some snorkeling, basically just get as far away from the resort as you can and go visit some of the cool surrounding islands.

Chances are, if you go snorkeling, it`ll be at a small coral reef. It`s pretty nice.

Anyways... yeah... good stuff. Oh, and watch out for ants crawling in your food. I stayed at the Sheraton across from the Atlantis complex and it was dirty.

But since you`re staying in the complex itself, it`ll probably be pristine :p

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Was at the Atlantis two weeks ago... awesome place.... no $5 blackjack tables though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom