• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I went to Dennys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
DSCF0033.jpg

I have this too :-\

AeroGod

Going to Denny's between 1am-4am is an amazing experience. The place is filled with hookers. Then you'll probably never eat there again, but still

Flynn

Fun game:

Before you enter a Denny's with friends have everyone take odds on how many facial moles your waitress will have.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Denny's is the worst place I have ever been to, in both food quality and the quality of the people who eat there, which range from white trash families to irritating "PUNK RAWWK" teenagers.

The Lohan standup I can wholeheartedly approve, but eating Denny's sober just for a Hillary Duff picture (that's not even fap-worthy)? For shame, Wolfy. FOR SHAME.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I'm always disappointed whenever I go to Denny's these days... I always get quick service. :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
DarienA said:
I'm always disappointed whenever I go to Denny's these days... I always get quick service. :(

haha, time to move on to cracker barrell

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Wolfy said:
Isn't quick service a good thing??

Not if you're a black man looking for another Denny's lawsuit it isn't! i.e.... if I have to explain the joke... it isn't as funny.

levious said:
haha, time to move on to cracker barrell

I swear they must put crack or something else addictive in their pancakes... I have never had pancakes anywhere else that taste as good as the ones at cracker barrel.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
pancakes at a cracker barrel? I've never had anything there but eggs, biscuit and random pig parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom