• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, I'm about to buy an Xbox online, where exactly will it be delivered too?

I live in the UK so it might differ from the USA. This is the first time I'll be buying something online. Will the delivery man knock on my door and then give me the Xbox or will he just leave the Xbox next to my door. I'm guessing it won't be the latter since you can't leave anything outside in England, it will get stolen:p. If its the first one, what happens if I'm not in the house during the time he comes to give me the parcel. I'm just asking this tio make sure I don't mess up:p

Prine

Banned
Courier will deliver the Xbox to your door step. If your not in he'll most likley leave a card saying that he stopped by. You'll have to contact the company and arrange a date suitable for you.

Prine said:
Courier will deliver the Xbox to your door step. If your not in he'll most likley leave a card saying that he stopped by. You'll have to contact the company and arrange a date suitable for you.
By delivereing to my doorstep that means he'll give me the Xbox personally and not just leave it there? When I make the purchase will I get an e-mail or something that tells me when the xbox is due?

Prine

Banned
HE wont leave it there, you, or some other resident at your home will have to sign for it. No signiture = no Xbox

thanks alot prine. Just one last question. When you order online, do you recieve something to tell the day the Xbox will arrive?

Prine

Banned
you should recieve an email notifying you of your shipped order. I suppose taht would mean a 3 day wait, but then it depends on the size of your order.

Does the store you ordered it from allow order tarcking? Might help.

Top Bottom