• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, Liberace Is a Q?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Watching the old original Star Trek and I've seen this episode many times but you come to realize that Liberace is a Q.

MV5-BZm-U5-Zm-Qw-YTQt-Mj-Iw-NS00-Nzli-LTg2-OGIt-N2-M1-ZWE1-Ym-Y2-OWI0-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nj-Iy-Mz.jpg

phaedrus

Squire Of Gothos, one of my favorite ST episodes.

Yeah, when I first saw Q in STNG my immediate thought he's just a Trelayne ripoff.

Last edited:

I thought the same, but didn't he take his power from a machine, and have parents?

Q like, but not q.

You're thinking of the kid. Totally different person and episode.
No I don't think so, I just flicked through, kirk shot the machine behind the mirror during their duel and at the end his two green gas blob parents admonished him for mistreating his "pets" who had spirit...

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Liberace was the most gay man of his time. They even say he was in a relationship with a female to cover himself.
His costumes, his pianos, his HOUSE looked like something from the French baroque era. Sistine Chapel type-shit.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
No I don't think so, I just flicked through, kirk shot the machine behind the mirror during their duel and at the end his two green gas blob parents admonished him for mistreating his "pets" who had spirit...

Now you're confusing me. Are you talking about the guy in the pic (Trelane) who LOOKED like Liberace and had Q Like powers? Because the first post read like you were talking about Charlie X.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Liberace was the most gay man of his time. They even say he was in a relationship with a female to cover himself.
His costumes, his pianos, his HOUSE looked like something from the French baroque era. Sistine Chapel type-shit.
We had his museum but it closed down.

Top Bottom