• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So ugly! (SF:AC related)

Bog

Junior Ace
243628x.jpg

Who would want that shit?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That is the bust that EBgames is giving away to anyone that pre-orders the game.

bjork

That's similar (or might be the same) as the one in the 15th Anniversary capsule toy set.

It was Ryu, Chun Li, E. Honda, M. Bison, Vega, and... I think Sagat, but I don't recall. We priced the set at $69 so nobody could buy it and we'd have a cool display piece, but someone bought it. :(

Anyanka

No, actually the logo coming out of a brick wall is better than than art.

Zangief's lips....

The US version needs a save feature.

Bog

Junior Ace
Guys, I'm not even talking about the bad boxart. That Ryu bust... holy shit that's ugly.

bjork said:
That's similar (or might be the same) as the one in the 15th Anniversary capsule toy set.

It was Ryu, Chun Li, E. Honda, M. Bison, Vega, and... I think Sagat, but I don't recall. We priced the set at $69 so nobody could buy it and we'd have a cool display piece, but someone bought it. :(

Didn't this happen with the Metal Gear Solid 2 capsule set in your store as well? Why just not price them if you don't want people to purchase them?

And $69, haha. I can get the whole set for 23 bucks at Mitsuwa.

I'm not a big fan of busts. I much prefer a small figure, busts can look odd. I find it fucking funny though that some of you have no idea what it is. ^^;

Agent X

Anyanka said:
The US version needs a save feature.

What do you mean? What couldn't be saved on the Japanese version (assuming that's what you're referring to)? Game options? High scores?

Top Bottom