• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, what are you doing on August 24th?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Playing Viewtiful Joe of course!

243871-mock.jpg

WOO

Alex

I wanna see whats up with Halo 2, but...If nothing good, as per usual happens, I'd probably be playing mostly FFXI and Hot Shots 4 still at that time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I will also be playing the PS2 version of Viewtiful Joe. Hehe, I was actually playing the Gamecube version just a few minutes ago. I'm just practicing so I can get through the PS2 version quickly and unlock Dante.

SyNapSe

Ok, I just caught up on the Ilovebee's thing.. whoa. That's neat, I'm betting demo or something along those lines.

I'll probably be playing a combination of Doom 3 and CS:Source BETA, while anxiously awaiting Magnum P.I. The Complete First Season on September 7th.

Dyne

Training up like hell for the Penny Arcade Expo's tournaments.

(We get to play Halo 2 there whether it's released on the 24th or not.)

u_neek

On August 24th I'm dissapointed coz EGM's HUGE annoucement sucked - but that's okay because Star Ocean 3 will be released in a week.

Agent X

I'll be checking my wallet to be sure it's got enough money for the next day, because Viewtiful Joe for PS2 actually comes out on the 25th. ;)

243871-mock.jpg

Top Bottom