• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So what's the final word on Sudeki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Kabuki Waq said:
this man has never played an xbox game in his life.

First off, it was meant as a joke.

And I've played the good ones thank you very much. I own an Xbox (*shocker*), DOA3, and Ninja Gaiden. I have also played Halo, Panzer Dragoon Orta, JSRF, KOTOR (I own the PC version) and a few others. I am buying DOAU later this year. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
7.9 if you ask me.

If it wasnt for story and possibly worst voicework in a western game EVER,it would have been much better.

The art later in the game is great actually,unlike main characters,the character in puppet theater(intro) are made very cool too.
Also enviropments are very original and beatiful through all the game.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Kabuki Waq said:
so was my comment

but the fact you decided to explain yourself is pretty telling.

Your comment was by no means a joke. So don't even try and play it off as if it was.

I felt the need to explain myself because... well put it this way it wouldn't be the first time my comments about an Xbox game have been misinterpretted.

I think the game is really beautiful. The look of the game reminds me of Skies of Arcadia mixed with Beyond Good and Evil, great stuff. The story is meh, but games like this and Star Ocean/Tales games rely just as much on the fighting as the story, and the fighting is awesome.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Kabuki Waq said:
it was obviously a joke ...would it make you feel better if i edited in a smiley icon in my post too?

Your obviously not going to believe me, but I edited that smiley before I even read your post because I just knew someone would get the wrong idea. And what do you know. I was right.

Listen if i wasnt joking i could just say your lying about owning an xbox and the games. Stop being so sensitive Gigadent.

here: :p

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Kabuki Waq said:
Listen if i wasnt joking i could just say your lying about owning an xbox and the games. Stop being so sensitive Gigadent.

here: :p

No hard feelings then.

And to the original poster, I am sorry if I may have derailed your thread. It was not my intention to do so.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
good job guys... way to fuck up the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom