• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So where is the NPD?

SantaC

Sorry for my impatience, but there was some news article a couple of days ago that said it would be out today. Is it pushed back a day?

SantaCruZer said:
Sorry for my impatience, but there was some news article a couple of days ago that said it would be out today. Is it pushed back a day?

Always after 4:00 PM EST. Usually closer to 5 by the time we get it. :D

GhaleonEB

SantaCruZer said:

Should be out - er, leaked - any minute. Markets closed 20 minutes ago.

snapty00

Banned
Here's a preview of what to expect:

-PlayStation 2: Awesome
-Xbox: Awesome
-GBA: Awesome
-GameCube: Mother-fucking owned

jarrod

Banned
snapty00 said:

Actually I'm expecting PS2 to be pretty limited thanks to shortages from clearing out the old model. Xbox a little as well, GBA will be the only 'awesome' performer I'd say (thanks to Pokemon FR/LG and a price drop). It'll outsell PS2, Xbox & GC combined.

Soul4ger

snapty00 said:

I love me some GameCube, but that made me laugh. :D

Anyway, I really think the large influx of pre-owned Fables like five days after it came out is going to hurt the game's sales severely.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
sonycowboy said:
Can you feel it???

It's getting closer :D

*continues eating waffles*

Yeah...I feel it. Damn these things are good.

Top Bottom