• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Snake in Ape Escape 3!

AeroGod

Thats fucking stupid. Im all for cool video game crossovers and the like, but this is retarded. MGS............... and Ape Escape? WTF! That makes alot of sense.

AeroGod said:
Thats fucking stupid. Im all for cool video game crossovers and the like, but this is retarded. MGS............... and Ape Escape? WTF! That makes alot of sense.

Kojima is a big fan of Ape Escape, this is why all this is happening

AeroGod

Doom_Bringer said:
Kojima is a big fan of Ape Escape, this is why all this is happening

So. As far as im concerned if im playing MGS3 sneaking through the jungle and all of a sudden stupid ass ape escape anime monkeys jump out and start attacking me the game is ruined.

AeroGod said:
So. As far as im concerned if im playing MGS3 sneaking through the jungle and all of a sudden stupid ass ape escape anime monkeys jump out and start attacking me the game is ruined.

its a mini game you dumb idiot! Just like those virtual mission in MGS 1, just for fun.

geez some people

AeroGod

Doom_Bringer said:
its a mini game you dumb idiot! Just like those virtual mission in MGS 1, just for fun.

geez some people

Fine as long as its seperate and i never have to witness the bastardization of the MGS series(if it hasnt happened already...SHHHH...im not listening)

Making it part of the game is almost as stupid , wait no, its actually dumber then replacing the character in Shin Megami Tensei with the characters from Sudeki

AeroGod said:
Fine as long as its seperate and i never have to witness the bastardization of the MGS series(if it hasnt happened already...SHHHH...im not listening)

Making it part of the game is almost as stupid , wait no, its actually dumber then replacing the character in Shin Megami Tensei with the characters from Sudeki

you are stupid

AeroGod

Doom_Bringer said:
you are stupid

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

How do anime monkeys fit into the MGS style. They dont. That makes me stupid. Whatever. So its only a minigame, big deal, doesnt make it any less stupid.

duckroll

AeroGod said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

How do anime monkeys fit into the MGS style. They dont. That makes me stupid. Whatever. So its only a minigame, big deal, doesnt make it any less stupid.

They fit in find right next to the space-time dimensional conquering plot of Solidus Snake and the adventures of Snake snapping pictures of the giant godzilla-size Russian soldier so Mei Ling and Otacon can sell them to make ends meet for Philantrophy in their little apartment filled with VR gear.

So if they could do that in MGS2, I don't see why anyone has a problem with it in MGS3. :p

Dragmire

Finally! The rivalry between Snake and the... Ape Escape characters is settled, and fans can see them together. Twice!

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Oh come on, let's lighten up. I mean...they're monkeys!! Monkeys who spank their own bottoms to taunt you! WINNAR!!!!

jarrod

Banned
Kojima seems pretty big on cross IP pollination. Mario/Yoshi dolls were in The Twin Snakes and Django (Boktai) showing up in Rockman.EXE4 as well...

AeroGod said:

God damn it, calm the hell down. MGS3 will pwn no matter what.

Solid

Bluemercury said:
Does this mean MGS3 cant be ported to the other 2 consoles because of monkeys that are owned by Sony?lol
Funny you should mention that... IGN seems to be on drugs.

http://xbox.ign.com/mail/2004-09-27.html

Q: Great site guys, I check it every day, keep up the good work. I was wondering if you forsee MGS III: Snake Eater finding its way onto the Xbox. I already own an Xbox and a Cube and I think buying a PS2 for one game would be overkill. Although the new design and price drop makes it tempting. Thanks.

A: Yes, I think MGS3 will probably make its way to Xbox sometime next year. Hopefully spring, but at least next fall.
It's been said in every trailer "Only for PlayStation2". I don't know how Douglass came up with that answer. He either knows something we don't or his just wishing.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Deepthroat said:
It's been said in every trailer "Only for PlayStation2". I don't know how Douglass came up with that answer. He either knows something we don't or his just wishing.

Well, he says he thinks it will be probably ported :p

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
A: Yes, I think MGS3 will probably make its way to Xbox sometime next year. Hopefully spring, but at least next fall.
So speculation then. Why next fall? Xenon will be out by then...

ferricide

hrm, given that ubi publishes ape escape in europe and the US, i wonder if they'll replace solid snake with sam fisher. =P

Top Bottom