• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Elisha Cuthbert Love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparisi2274

Elisha_Cuthbert_01.jpg

Elisha_Cuthbert_02.jpg

Elisha_Cuthbert_03.jpg

Elisha_Cuthbert_04.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Without seeing her backside, that's one white chick that could get it.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
kreuk_cuthbert2.jpg

The vast majorities of my dreams involve being between these two.

Ryck

Blonde chicks just don't do it for me .......I mean she's beautiful , It's very easy to see that....Im just not attracted, anyone else like that?

Ryck said:
Blonde chicks just don't do it for me .......I mean she's beautiful , It's very easy to see that....Im just not attracted, anyone else like that?

Make no mistake, I'd hit her, flat ass and all.

jenov4

Great thread! I was wondering how long it would take (on the Neo-GAF) until we saw an Elisha Cuthbert appreciation thread.

Elisha rules!

Ugh, the whole blonde hair-black eyelash thing has me wanting to kill someone. I HATE that look! Looking at the pic ted posted, she's apparently 4' tall too.

TaleSynz

I still remember Elisha from "Popular Mechanic's For Kids" I used to watch that show when I was like 8 and she was like 12 or 13.

My how she's grown...

darscot

PI for Kids is now all sick and twisted though. Saw an old episode not that long ago and felt all awkward watching. She has just grown way to hot!

Someone post that picture of Elisha and that ugly ass bastard she's marrying. I'm over Cuthbert, she's betrayed me. IT IS SO OVER THIS TIME.

aoi tsuki

Elisha_Cuthbert_04.jpg

There's this jailbait chick that looks like a younger version of Cuthbert, wears shorts slightly longer than these, and flirts with me nonstop while telling me to convert to Christianity. i really hate my life sometimes.

Mason

She's one of the hottest girls around right now; why doesn't Elisha get more love around here? All this Lohan circle-jerking....

Mason said:
She's one of the hottest girls around right now; why doesn't Elisha get more love around here? All this Lohan circle-jerking....

Because the board was circle-jerking over Cuthbert about 6 months ago. Lohan is the new Cuthbert.

nitewulf

elisha is way hotter than lohan, who is pretty damn cute in her own right (huge boobs too!).
but cuthbert is just toooooooooo hot. and i recently started watching 24 (yeah, so late to the party that all the hot chics have already been taken), what a fantastic TV show! i wouldnt believe there could be such a good TV show on syndication in this decade if someone told me before, thought that era ended in the mid 90s. either way, point being, she looks even hotter in 24.

PS: still dont get the oven mitt comparison...if oven mitts looked this good, i would have become a fucking chef.
PPS: aoi tsuki, what ethnic/religious background are you from, if you dont mind?

jenov4

I'm currently watching 24 Season 2 (Yeah I've watched season 1 & 3 already) and Elisha looks the hottest in this season. She's got the dorky haircut in season 3 and the curly locks in the 1st season.

Kim Bauer is still dumb as a door knob though. lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom