• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some lucky dude gets Madden 2005 early :(

Ploid 3.0

Oh yes, this will soon be mine!

in other news my uncle's PS2 scratched up his NCAA disk :( What's the deal sony?

DJ_Tet

Banned
hah apparently the guy who started that post stole the pic from another guy on another forum, who subsequently posted more pics to prove he (the second guy) actually HAD the game.

Good stuff :)

DJ_Tet

Banned
you'd think people would be over EA killing the Dreamcast by now.

Sega had as much if not more hand in their demise than EA did.

Sp3eD said:
meh, Ricky Williams is still in it :D

Not perfect :)

That should be fixed by release OR after pre-season is over. You can still pick up Ricky in free agency. Now, it would be pretty awesome if you picked him up as a free agent and your team's morale just drops.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
I can't believe it, Madden has me salivating. I hope I can take the gameplay this year, because ESPN ain't doing it for me. BTW, I swear ESPN licensed the comeback logic for 2K5.

Matlock

Banned
WasabiKing said:
That should be fixed by release OR after pre-season is over. You can still pick up Ricky in free agency. Now, it would be pretty awesome if you picked him up as a free agent and your team's morale just drops.

"I was gonna give 110%...then I got high, then I got high, then I got hiiii-iiiigh."

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Whoever's pictures those are they need to think about investing in a new camera

the ratings in all sports video games are a little tricky. it includes depth. perhaps the pats are rated a 99 overall because they have lots of "pretty good" role players. but maybe their starting team isn't much better than say the carolina panthers. but, because the panthers don't have as many "depth" players, their overall rating isn't good.

i remember in one of my madden 2004 franchises i had an AWESOME starting team. great o-line, receivers, everything. but my team, overall, was rated like a 91. i had by FAR the best starting team in the league, but i could not pay for good backups. don't worry, the pats will go down and they will go down hard.

Top Bottom