• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some new Halo 2 MP info

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I thought this deserved its own thread, and its not a spolier.. but a less reputable forum I go to has some pictures of NAKED WOMEN in Halo 2.

Mmm...Cortana. <GROWL> FAPFAPFAPFAP

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
StoOgE said:
I thought this deserved its own thread, and its not a spolier.. but a less reputable forum I go to has some pictures of blood gulth in Halo 2.

There is a picture of that in the leak thread as well. Looks like there is a health bar as well..

StoOgE

catfish said:
There is a picture of that in the leak thread as well. Looks like there is a health bar as well..

looks like battle creek is back as well... but its not called bever creak... looking at some of these they look a little reworked.. like on blood gultch coming off the side of the map with the exposed hill (kinda brownish one) there are some boulders at the base for protection.

Edit: the picture in the other thread is a really poorly PS'ed Halo 1. Blood Gultch is lookin' MUCH better in Halo 2.

StoOgE

why people talk about scanned photos all the time without posting them, and as I recall people were posting their benckmarks for the doom 3 leak. I really dont see the difference.

hell, this thread needs to die, Im getting PMed like a mad man for a link. this was a mistake :(

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Goreomedy said:
Why are you discussing anything about the leak? Daredevil's, the both of you.

Oops I mistakenly took the photoshop in the leak thread to be a pic of bloodgulch in the new game. It looked different and I forgot about PC version.

Don't Banning me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom