• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle $19.99 @ gamestop.com

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
etiolate said:
Yay! I think in the Gamecube versions, SA2B is actually a better title than SA DX.

Yes, there is no slowdown and the textures are a tad cleaner.

I picked it up a week ago, its been fun playing through it again.
Yes, the camera can get in the way, but some of the stages are a rush/fun.

Is this Players choice? Cuz...I know I'm not the only one and it is kinda dumb, but I hate the Players choice/Greatest hits/Platinum hits labeled on my game.

Alcibiades

It's been Player's Choice for over a year, definitely...

I just put some out at work today (hadn't had them in months, although we've been selling good amounts of Mega Collection and DX), and checked the price to see if I had to case them (for $30 and up games), turns out they were $19.99...

we also got our first shipment of Super Monkey Ball 2 (new $19.99 price point) since probably last Christmas...

Expect Sonic Adventure 2: Battle to hit a million for sure now by Christmas...

Penguin

KilledByBill said:
Or you could just bring back your original receipt and get a price adjustment....

Yeah I was gonna suggest that as well, who knew that economics class would actually pay off.

Top Bottom