• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Blast Heroes; another rare arcade game preserved and made playable

VGEsoterica

Gotta hand it to Taito…their imagination knows no limits. But the cabinet was rare and there was no way for anyone to enjoy it til now. Because go punch some giant octopods and 18 wheelers on your PC!

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
This isn't Sonic the Hedgehog?

source.gif

Danknugz

seeing this kind of stuff is great but at the same time kind of gives me anxiety about all the other arcade roms i need to collect and preserve, which are not compatible with mame and not in mame sets. for example there's this mario kart arcade only game i could never seem to get a hold of, or this unreleased daytona 3 game by sega that got leaked, and lots more like that. last i was playing around with it i think it was a program called techno parrot. maybe i should check out this guys discord.

VGEsoterica

seeing this kind of stuff is great but at the same time kind of gives me anxiety about all the other arcade roms i need to collect and preserve, which are not compatible with mame and not in mame sets. for example there's this mario kart arcade only game i could never seem to get a hold of, or this unreleased daytona 3 game by sega that got leaked, and lots more like that. last i was playing around with it i think it was a program called techno parrot. maybe i should check out this guys discord.
It’s all around :)

Top Bottom