• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic has a new peanut butter bacon burger

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Anyone try it yet? I think I'll pass
kxKHryC.jpg

Saber

Won't judge because I haven't taste it(and won't because theres nothing of those fast-foods here).
But my real question is...is there anything that guys don't put or make hamburguer of? I feel like you guys make hamburguers of everything.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Remember that episode in the Twilight Zone movie where the kid has unlimited powers and he makes the people there eat burgers with peanut butter on them? The people really don't want to eat it and it was just considered gross and yet here we are.

Muffdraul

I had a peanut butter burger at some pretentious "gourmet hamburger" place in Studio City back in the 90s. They had way weirder stuff on the menu. Anyway I don't remember it tasting good, but I don't recall wanting to puke either.

Topher

Gold Member
Peanut butter on a burger is fantastic. Place in Macon, Georgia called the Rookery has one such burger. Tried it and I was immediately sold.

Having said that, I'm not vouching for Sonic burgers. No idea how they are.

Last edited:
Sonic has pretty trash ingredients but I’ve had a “breakfast burger” before from a place in the South called Mugshots. Came with peanut butter and jelly, I added a fried egg and it was *chefs kiss*

ReBurn

Gold Member
Peanut butter on a burger is fantastic. Place in Macon, Georgia called the Rookery has one such burger. Tried it and I was immediately sold.

Having said that, I'm not vouching for Sonic burgers. No idea how they are.
Sonic makes a decent burger. A bit on the sloppy side for me since juicy for them is just a bit on the greasy side and the lettuce falls out, but they do a pretty good job. I don't go often but when I do it's usually for a chili dog and a fruit shlush.

Top Bottom