• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Mega Collection Plus question.

Ranger X

I see that i can play Sonic 3 OR Sonic and Knuckles so far.
Is it possible to play Sonic 3 like it was plugged into Sonic and Knuckles? it's an unlockable maybe?

Rlan

You can, it has to be unlocked.

Sonic 3 and kunckles:play sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles 20 times each

Kunckles in sonic 2:play sonic pinball and sonic 2 20 times each.

Flicky:play Dr.Robonotik's mean bean machine 30 times

The ooze and Comix zone:have a save of sonic heroes in memory card.

It's a horribly stupid way of having them locked, same with the Original.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Yeah the unlocking method was a peice of shit on the GC version also. What made it worse was it never kept a tally of how many times you played them so you bascially just start and restart for a couple times, then switch games and keep going until hopefully something unlocks. I got Sonic 2 with Knuckles and quit cause it was not worth it :-/

Rlan said:
The ooze and Comix zone:have a save of sonic heroes in memory card.

I wish I knew that before I wasted 20 bucks on the xbox version. I got it to play Comix Zone, now I have to rent ugh Sonic Heroes to unlock it.

So tacky, Sega.

Ranger X

Sp3eD said:
Yeah the unlocking method was a peice of shit on the GC version also. What made it worse was it never kept a tally of how many times you played them so you bascially just start and restart for a couple times, then switch games and keep going until hopefully something unlocks. I got Sonic 2 with Knuckles and quit cause it was not worth it :-/

Ok so i don't have to play that horribly shitty Sonic Spinball but just starting over again 20 times and it's done. Fine by me.

Top Bottom