• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - First Trailer Released

Toots

Gold Member
A Sonicfag (of which i am) wet dream
They managed to perfectly capture the edginess of shadow
Only way they could top the that is by introducing Sonichu and the CWCverse in the 4th.

Holammer

Not a fan of the movies, the human connection stuff is such a drag (I get it, it's cheap to film compared with CG). But I really enjoy Jim Carrey's hammy Robotnik.
They should have used the third film to finalize his transformation into Eggman and put him in a fat suit.

Doom85

They should have used the third film to finalize his transformation into Eggman and put him in a fat suit.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Did you not watch the trailer?

BlackTron

So a new Lego set that really surprised me was announced, which is Super Sonic and Super Shadow vs the Biolizard from SA2. Its existence makes me wonder if the movie will in fact have the Biolizard after all, especially because Shadow was silver in this scene (iirc Hyper Shadow).

Maybe the movie recons it as two golden super hedgehogs resulting in the depiction in the set. But just a guess.

Top Bottom