• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SonicTeam Unplugged Live 2004

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Live concert on 3/30/2004

Vocal : Mooki
Acoustic Guitar : Chutaro Moritake
Piano&Keyboard : Tadashi Otsubo

-Tracklist-

1. CHANT THIS CHARM / [Giant Egg] : Theme Song
2. I Just Smile / [Burning Rangers] : Ending Theme Song
3. SONIC HEROES / [Sonic Heroes] : Theme Song
4. This Is My Happiness / [Space Channel 5 part2] : Ending Theme Song
5. World with me / [PSO Episode2] : Ending Theme Song
6. DREAMS DREAMS / [NiGHTS] : Theme Song

#gamemp3s release

The sites tracker seems to be completely messed up. Even back when Wario posted that SH4 LE OST you couldn't get it because of the same error.

Mairu

It isn't worth getting anyways

Very disappointing albums, I don't really like most of the mixes. Too lounge-y and I don't like the vocalist.

Mairu said:
It isn't worth getting anyways

Very disappointing albums, I don't really like most of the mixes. Too lounge-y and I don't like the vocalist.

Well all I know is that it was recorded at a boat cruise, which was to celebrate the ending of Sonic Team as a seperate entity, hence why I'm bothering to track this down. I just want the chance to hear a drunk Yuji Naka way in the background.

To be honest, I'm a real fucktard when it comes to computers (why else would I be using a Mac?) so I don't really deal with IRC or newsgroups. So if anyone could please pass along the tracks, I'm sure I can return the favor somehow. Or I might just install that Mac IRC client that Matlock pointed to a whiles ago.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I liked it, I wasn't expecting much anyway. At least Sonic Heroes theme doesn't sound as annoying

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Wario64 said:
I liked it, I wasn't expecting much anyway. At least Sonic Heroes theme doesn't sound as annoying

Same here. Now all I need is the Burning Rangers track from the PSO quest Central Dome Fire Swirl and the original Dreams Dreams. Anyone know where I can get them?

Top Bottom