• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man 2 Trumps Driver 3

At EBGames...

1 Spider-Man 2 Publisher: Activision | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Action
2 Spider-Man 2 Publisher: Activision | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Action
3 Spider-Man 2 Publisher: Activision | Platform: GC | Genre: Action
4 DRIV3R Publisher: Atari | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Action
5 DRIV3R Publisher: Atari | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Action
6 Mega Man Anniversary Collection Publisher: Capcom | Platform: GC | Genre: Action
7 Mega Man Anniversary Collection Publisher: Capcom | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Action
8 Full Spectrum Warrior Publisher: THQ | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Strategy
9 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow Publisher: Ubisoft | Platform: PS2 | Genre: Action
10 Halo: Combat Evolved Publisher: Microsoft | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Action

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sales_chart_us_console_sales.html

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
There is justice in this world...

IJoel

Fallopian Tube said:
At EBGames...
10 Halo: Combat Evolved Publisher: Microsoft | Platform: XBOX | Genre: Action

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sales_chart_us_console_sales.html

chap05_energizer_bunny.jpg

I'd just like to say that all of you who haven't played Driv3r, you should really go pick it up. It's so innovative. You can jump out of cars.

ManaByte

Gold Member
trippingmartian said:
I'd just like to say that all of you who haven't played Driv3r, you should really go pick it up. It's so innovative. You can jump out of cars.

OMG Atari has invaded!

epmode

i just use live for voice chat while playing diablo on pc (my xbox is in the same room.) i never had much luck with pc voice chat programs.

Bishman

trippingmartian said:

Was he banned for saying Driv3r is good?

Alcibiades

Halo is probably like at 5 million world wide right now, and it's got a good 1.5 - 2 million left, what are Spidey 1 videogame sales, I doubt more than that...

Alcibiades

+ other territories makes my 5 million estimate GOOD!

I actually just based it off the fact that Bungie announced 4 million last fall, so I added a million thinking the price cut and lineup XBox had...

AniHawk

efralope said:
+ other territories makes my 5 million estimate GOOD!

I actually just based it off the fact that Bungie announced 4 million last fall, so I added a million thinking the price cut and lineup XBox had...

What other territories? Australia? Then that makes it closer to 4.9 million then.

I have no clue about Europe. Just OJ'd it.

Alcibiades

and the southern region of the Korean peninsula, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, Latin America, etc...

I'm sure there is a good 50,000-100,000 lying around somewhere...

actually, though they don't count, there are also the bundled software from recent green XBox...

AniHawk

efralope said:
and the southern region of the Korean peninsula, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, Latin America, etc...

I'm sure there is a good 50,000-100,000 lying around somewhere...

actually, though they don't count, there are also the bundled software from recent green XBox...

Contrary to popular belief, North America is not the United States.

Alcibiades

I know, I just assumed you were using NPD, either way I didn't think you had gotten Mexican numbers since they just do their own thing...

Top Bottom