• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Edwins

Wow, they're just stuffing people in this. Come on, we have to cast the entire school faculty! Hugh Jackman for the PE teacher!

There's one role acceptable for Jackman to take in this movie, and it sure as hell ain't "PE Teacher".

Kanga1.jpg

Any piece of news is considered "breaking news"? Remember Jenna Malone in BvS? Ended up not being in the actual theatrical release, and then in the ultimate edition it turns out she's a nobody.

I can't imagine him being any bigger of a role than this guy:

tumblr_m7brutoo7E1rn6iyqo3_500.gif

but I sure as hell hope he is. Dude's hilarious and needs more recognition.
She is someone and that's the diamond in both her mom's eyes. Also with always be great just for Saved!

Also BvS was a train wreck

Edwins

Calling it now

Martin Starr is
Otto Octavius

He set foot down the path of villainy after being expelled from Culver University after Bruce Banner bribed him with pizza to use the computer. He now has an irrational hatred of superheroes.

And pizza.

I hope the kid they brought in from Beasts of No Nation is going to play Miles Morales. Just establish him, no need to make a thing with the character for the momento, but I'd be a nice touch.

Marvel, I only ask for one thing:

An eventual aesthetically accurate Green Goblin. I know it can be done!
I think they can make the mask work but I wonder how they will deal with the rest of costume.
Maybe make it something like this:

Enough with the Green Goblin already.

Give us Mysterio, Shocker, Carnage and a GOOD Venom ffs.
I agree.
I hope they will use different villains than the ones from the previous spider-man movies.

Lol

I hope the kid they brought in from Beasts of No Nation is going to play Miles Morales. Just establish him, no need to make a thing with the character for the momento, but I'd be a nice touch.

I wouldn't mind if he played Miles but isn't Miles half Latino?

I don't think Miles will get as fleshed out as we hope but I'm hoping.

I'm always down for more black superheroes, I just want some Latino love in the Marvel movie universe.

I wouldn't mind if he played Miles but isn't Miles half Latino? Can this actor play the Latino aspect of Miles Morales character?

I don't think Miles will get as fleshed out as we hope but I'm hoping.

I'm always down for more black superheroes, I just want some Latino love in the Marvel movie universe.

What does that mean? Lol

Kalentan

Hey guys, I'm proud to announce that I'm actually in the movie as well!

It's such a good role, that I will just blend into the background, as if I'm not even there.

It's quite the feat of method acting.

Top Bottom