• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Getting A Prima Game Guide

Nice to see Splatoon getting a guide... seems to be fair amount of content and depth to be covered.

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Splatoon-Prima-official-Game-Guide/dp/110189850X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427651784&sr=8-1&keywords=splatoon+guide

51NP89PATdL.jpg

The Splatoon Strategy Guide includes:

Save The Electric Catfish— fully detailed single player walkthrough will help you solve each puzzle, splatter every octopi, and beat each boss.

Claim Your Turf— multiplayer strategies from Splatoon experts will give you the edge in online battles by showing you the best ways to cover arenas with ink.

Style and Firepower— complete details on how to unlock all special perks for weapons, headgear, clothes, and shoes.

Prepare to Ink— learn the best strategies for weapons such as the ink roller, ink bombs, Splattershot, and more.

Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide— Includes a code to access the mobile-friendly eGuide, a digital version of the full strategy guide optimized for a second screen experience.

Cover me in ink if old.

J@hranimo

Banned
Oooooo so I'm guessing there will be a decent amount of content between both single player and multiplayer? Not saying there wasn't going to be any, but just saying.

Oooooo so I'm guessing there will be a decent amount of content between both single player and multiplayer? Not saying there wasn't going to be any, but just saying.

Yeah i know what you mean lol. I edited OP, updated two more sections of the guide that I missed on amazon. (eguide and Prepare to Ink)

Top Bottom