• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell Co-Op?

suaveric

Anyone feel like playing some tonight? I've only tried out the tutorial and I'd like to see the actual missions.

I'm stuck in co op with a buddy, can someone help?

We've gone to the basement floor and we see this room that's blocked by a fence (with lasers surrounding it inside).

How the hell do we get in??

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Mike Works said:
I'm stuck in co op with a buddy, can someone help?

We've gone to the basement floor and we see this room that's blocked by a fence (with lasers surrounding it inside).

How the hell do we get in??

You'll come back to that later. You need to find some files or something first.

Are the missions really long guys?

I plan on picking this one up but I want to know if the 4 missions comprise at least more than one sitting if I'm gonna pay full price for the Collectors Edition.

A buddy of mine and myself have cleared the first 2 missions...But we can't figure out how to mix the antivirus in Mission 3. Any tips?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
ToyMachine228 said:
A buddy of mine and myself have cleared the first 2 missions...But we can't figure out how to mix the antivirus in Mission 3. Any tips?

There's 3 vials or something in the blood room on the left... you need those...

then when mixing you just get one person in one chamber and one in the other and just go through them all until it works.

i didn't understand a damn thing that was going on, but that's how i did it

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I found the first mission to be pretty long. It took us an hour and a half to get through it. We went the wrong way (just like Mike Works) and got kinda confused, so our time is a bit long. But the co-op part of it is pretty cool.
Nothing really compares to co-op stealth kills. Having to time them perfectly is pretty cool. Dual knife slashes to the neck. :D

Top Bottom