• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell DS ?

king zell

Our sources at Ubisoft and cd. Studios reveal us some information!

Thanks to our sources at cd. Studios and Ubisoft Montreal, we could learn that a new play of SplinterCell and a play of StarWars are at present under development at cd. Studios and will be published by Ubisoft.

Aucuns details suplémentaires are not available about these plays but rappellez you: it is here that you saw it in first!

http://www.generation-nintendo.com/news_inside.php?id=156 (French site)

I'm not sure if this has been posted before..

Nintendo always talked about a major movie license game for early 2005 from Ubisoft.. this could be the StarWars game

Also Splinter Cell could make a good use of the dual screens

I hope this is true :)

Chittagong

Gold Member
Well, considering that Ubisoft seems to be porting their Ngage properties over to DS as with Asphalt, Splinter Cell seems likely:

July 13, 2004 - Nokia and mobile game company Gameloft today announced that Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory will be released on N-Gage in the first quarter of 2005.

Based on the forthcoming third console and PC installment in Ubisoft's best-selling stealth action series, the N-Gage version will be the first handheld Splinter Cell game to take place in 3D environments.

The fact that it's 3D fits, too.

suikodan

king zell said:
I'm not sure if this has been posted before..

Nintendo always talked about a major movie license game for early 2005 from Ubisoft.. this could be the StarWars game

Also Splinter Cell could make a good use of the dual screens

I hope this is true :)

Major 2005 movie license = King Kong on DS. Count on it.

Top Bottom