• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox) = $29.99 @ ebgames.com

Jagernaut

This game must have underperformed, right? The PS2 version is $20 at Best Buy this week, and it came out after the Xbox version.

BuddyC

Nah, it's about time for a price cut. The game came out over six months ago, it's the right time to drop price and ride the holiday wave - especially with Chaos Theory due out after the holidays.

cvxfreak

Jagernaut said:
This game must have underperformed, right? The PS2 version is $20 at Best Buy this week, and it came out after the Xbox version.

It's nowhere near the million seller the first game was... so I'm not surprised at all.

I concur. Uno Ill Nino and I played it just about every night for six months. Nothing come close to it in terms of teamwork and strategy. I would have paid $100 for it.

Sysgen

On the Xbox this is a AAA game. On the PS2 it's just a good game. There are many improvements over the first though trial and error gameplay is still there. I enjoyed it and it's easily worth it's price.

The SP mode was too damn tough on you. And the multi-player, while cool was overrun by assholes who didn't play the game right...just dicked around.

Top Bottom