• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

sporks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewulf

hey, i am currently looking to buy a teleconverter for my G5. do you have any recommendations as far as 3rd party lenses go? im really interested in the kenko 3x hi-300 lens...but cant seem to find any reviews or shots.
thanx!

Desperado

spork.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
in the realm of add on lenses for the G series i have to say i tried one, and i didnt really like it. it was the official canon wide angle. it wasnt full frame or anything. i assume the telephoto ones dont have this problem. But your best bet is to take your camera down to a camera shop and see for your self...

As for the lenses themselves, im not very educated on the ones for G series cameras, i assume the canon ones are nice though.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
im drunk as a motherfucker but i saw this threa dna just wanted to say.. sporks is my favorite poster.

nitewulf

i assume the telephoto ones dont have this problem. But your best bet is to take your camera down to a camera shop and see for your self...

yeah, thats what im thinking of doing.

As for the lenses themselves, im not very educated on the ones for G series cameras, i assume the canon ones are nice though.

canons are nice, but the teleconverter is 1.75x, i was looking for something bigger. third party lenses like raynox and kenko are pretty well rated and they produce bigger lenses.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
sefskillz said:
im drunk as a motherfucker but i saw this threa dna just wanted to say.. sporks is my favorite poster.

Lol, classic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom