• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix TGS 2004 Lineup Announced

http://www.gamefront.de

Tokyo Game Show Lineup von Square Enix

03.09.04 - Square Enix hat eine Liste mit Spielen veröffentlicht, die auf der Toyko Game Show (24.-26.09.04) präsentiert werden.

- Final Fantasy XI Chains of Promathia (PS2)
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Akaki Elixir no Akuma (PS2)
- Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII (Handy, iMode)
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (DVD Film)
- Front Mission Online (PS2)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
- Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
- Radiata Stories (PS2)

sonycowboy said:
http://www.gamefront.de

Tokyo Game Show Lineup von Square Enix

03.09.04 - Square Enix hat eine Liste mit Spielen veröffentlicht, die auf der Toyko Game Show (24.-26.09.04) präsentiert werden.

- Final Fantasy XI Chains of Promathia (PS2)
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Akaki Elixir no Akuma (PS2)
- Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII (Handy, iMode)
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (DVD Film)
- Front Mission Online (PS2)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
- Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
- Radiata Stories (PS2)

a) no PSP... DOOMED

b) no GC? boo..

c) what is what with their games. Only .... KH2 can be considered stellar

d) Where the fuck is the new DQ?!!?!

Zilch

Banned
That can't be their whole list.

Both DQVIII and FFXII are going to be released this year in Japan.

Brofist

Stopped playing FFXI long ago, KH2 is the only game I would consider..wtf is going on over there FFXII better be gearing up to be the game of all ages.

snapty00

Banned
Didn't Matt C. over at IGN say a while back that Square had at least one more game in development for GameCube? Is that out of the question now? I mean, it's been a while now, and they haven't even hinted at it. :\

Brofist

snapty00 said:
Didn't Matt C. over at IGN say a while back that Square had at least one more game in development for GameCube? Is that out of the question now? I mean, it's been a while now, and they haven't even hinted at it. :\

at the pace they're running i don't imagine even if they did it would be anything special. FF Mystic Quest redux probably.

snapty00

Banned
kpop100 said:
at the pace they're running i don't imagine even if they did it would be anything special. FF Mystic Quest redux probably.
I would buy that shit fast! I loved Mystic Quest.

1.) Fast progression.
2.) No stupidly difficult battles.
3.) Light-hearted but was able to not alienate people over the age of 12.
4.) No dramaqueens!
5.) No "Teenagers For Justice!" bullshit.

Great game...one of Square's best, in my opinion. I would've never touched RPGs if it weren't for that game.

I have a feeling they'll be continuing Crystal Chronicles, unfortunately. :( That game looks really good (better than almost all of Nintendo's GameCube games, although I suppose that's not saying much), but the game itself...meh.

Solid

Doom_Bringer said:
Does anyone know what happened to the Brave Fencer Musashi sequel and that Ambrosia Odyssey??
Musashi is still on track I think. But Nomura has three big projects at the moment - KH2, FFVII:AC and Musashi. It's gonna take some time I guess.

Deepthroat said:
Musashi is still on track I think. But Nomura has three big projects at the moment - KH2, FFVII:AC and Musashi. It's gonna take some time I guess.
so what happened to Ambrosia Odyssey? that game looked cool

Ambrosia is probably quite aways off from release, so that's why you haven't heard much about it. From the looks of it, Square-Enix is focusing on FMO as their next online game.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Kingdom Hearts II is there...then I love it. Can't wait to see more of that game. :D

But Sega has them beat in the rpg department at TGS so far with Shining Force and Shining Tears. Lets hope there are some surprises.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
snapty00 said:
I would buy that shit fast! I loved Mystic Quest.

1.) Fast progression.
2.) No stupidly difficult battles.
3.) Light-hearted but was able to not alienate people over the age of 12.
4.) No dramaqueens!
5.) No "Teenagers For Justice!" bullshit.

Great game...one of Square's best, in my opinion. I would've never touched RPGs if it weren't for that game.

I have a feeling they'll be continuing Crystal Chronicles, unfortunately. :( That game looks really good (better than almost all of Nintendo's GameCube games, although I suppose that's not saying much), but the game itself...meh.

You forgot mentioning the music... though I'm kinda getting sick of buttrock in my RPGs, back then it was great :D

Jonnyram

SolidSnakex said:
Ambrosia is probably quite aways off from release, so that's why you haven't heard much about it. From the looks of it, Square-Enix is focusing on FMO as their next online game.

I thought Ambrosia is being made by an external dev house. It's a net game anyway so it's going to be delayed to high heaven, guaranteed.

Yah, 1up reported recently that the game was delayed and the beta testing was also delayed. It's an online ARPG, so i'm already moreinterested in it than any of Square-Enix's online games so far.

jarrod

Banned
snapty00 said:
I expect any GC projects have likely been shifted to DS at this point... though it's possible that Brownie Brown's new GC game might be a Seiken Densetsu title.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
snapty00 said:
I loved Mystic Quest ... Great game...one of Square's best, in my opinion. I would've never touched RPGs if it weren't for that game.

Please tell me that there is more than one game entitled Mystic Quest. If you are speaking of the game released in the USA as Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, you are scaring me.

jarrod

Banned
DavidDayton said:
Please tell me that there is more than one game entitled Mystic Quest.
Actually there is... Seiken Densetsu/FF Adventure was titled Mystic Quest in PAL regions. :)

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
jarrod said:
Actually there is... Seiken Densetsu/FF Adventure was titled Mystic Quest in PAL regions. :)

I thought so...

All is right in the world, then. I was worried that someone LIKED Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (USA)

Top Bottom