• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

sse ya in 2 weeks GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
well, in 2 hours Im going off to the airport and I'm going on an unwanted holiday to Algeria for 2 weeks to see my grandparents:( I'm shit scared of the plane, i still think the defy the laws of physics. Anyway, i might post between now and the 2 hours, but here is my goodbye.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Desperado said:
I'd feel more safe on the plane than in Algeria.
lol, you're probably right.

anyway, the flight got delayed 2 hours so I'm gonna be here for a while worrying my ass off about the plane.

Drexon

Banned
Before I entered this thread I was gonna say "There's nowhere in the world you can't find an internet connection these days", and then I saw "Algeria".

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
psycho_snake said:
well, in 2 hours Im going off to the airport and I'm going on an unwanted holiday to Algeria for 2 weeks to see my grandparents:( I'm shit scared of the plane, i still think the defy the laws of physics. Anyway, i might post between now and the 2 hours, but here is my goodbye.

No way man, once you understand the physics behind flight you're even more at ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom