• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stage Collapses At Indiana High School (Journey Rocks Too Hard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0724_13u6x.gif

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2015/0...Indiana-high-school-more-than-a-dozen-injured
Indianapolis — More than a dozen students suffered minor injuries after a stage packed with dancing and clapping youths collapsed during a musical performance at a central Indiana high school, authorities said Friday.

Capt. Charles Hollowell of the Westfield Police Department said all the students injured in the collapse Thursday evening were "doing really well," including a girl initially reported in critical condition. She was the only student still being treated at a hospital Friday morning, Hollowell said.

Authorities said a large group of students was on the stage during the grand finale of the "American Pie" concert at Westfield High School when the floor of the stage collapsed into the orchestra pit below.

Video supplied to The Associated Press by Zach Rader — who was in the audience — shows more than a dozen students dancing and clapping on stage while a female student sings along to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'."

Most students then suddenly plummet out of sight, the music cuts off and screams are heard.

E the Shaggy

Weren't some of them critically injured?

God help me, I laughed.

E: I'd imagine those kids will sue the fuck out of the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom