• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Ocean3, Phantom Brave, Pikmin2 = $40; SFAC, DW4:E = $25 @ Fry's Electronics

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Star Ocean, Phantom Brave = $39.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4836933.gif.gif

DW4: Empires, Street Figher Anniversary Collection = $24.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4836934.gif.gif

Pikmin 2, WWE Day of Reckoning = $39.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4836936.gif.gif

ESPN NHL2k5, NFL2k5, Wings of War = $13.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4837040.gif.gif

Guy Game, Spy Fiction = $29.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4836935.gif.gif

Farcry = $19.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4837398.gif.gif

Doom 3 = $37.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4837395.gif.gif

Nascar 2005, Street Racing Syndicate = $34.99
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4836928.gif.gif

ge-man

Fuck, why didn't I wait? They just opened a new Fry's near me last weekend and in the back of my mind I knew that I would be able to get Pikmin 2 at a much lower price. I should've waited until I could find the new store.

Superbone

What's the timeline on these deals? Effective immediately? And for how long?

Pikmin 2 is mine and I'm not a big football fan but NFL 2K5 for $14?, I'll take it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
This is from the Bay Area, CA ad, good from now till Tuesday

Yeah, Farcry for $19.99 is awesome...one of the best PC games this year!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
The FarCry demo left me feeling kind of "meh", apart from the graphics of course, but at $20, I may be picking this one up...

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Not living in an area where Fry's are I'd like to take this small period of time once again to hate on them...... thank you.

I'm going for Fable now (betting it will be $40 at Fry's), SO3 will have to wait, and hopefully it will be $20-$30 by the time I can actually play it.

Superbone

Wario64 said:
This is from the Bay Area, CA ad, good from now till Tuesday

Thanks, Wario. I'd assume these are good down here in the San Diego area as well, but I'll call to make sure.

SyNapSe

wtf, is anyone else getting this login prompt saying that you are getting this because this website is illegaly using bandwidth?

Edit: Last line is.. Once the Hotlinked image is removed this dialog box will go away. www.mad-sky.com

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm getting it too. I guess all those past Fry's threads have actually killed their bandwidth :p

SyNapSe

Wario64 said:
I'm getting it too. I guess all those past Fry's threads have actually killed their bandwidth :p

What the hell. Lately everyone is figuring out how to throw pop-ups through Firebird/Fox. CBSsportsline does it, and so do some other sites.

totoro'd

Some of these deals (or maybe all, didn't check) can be ordered online at outpost.com

I know SO3 and Phantom Brave can be

Superbone

Thanks again for the tip, Wario. I picked up Pikmin 2, ESPN NFL 2K5, and a box of Crunch 'n Munch ( :D ), all for the price of one normally priced game after taxes.

Remember that price-matching can be your friend, especially buying games for full price (at Best Buy, for example) and then "discovering" the deal. With full-price receipt in hand, walk over to customer service and pricematch the price plus get an extra 10% of the difference.

I picked up Pikmin 2 @ BB on Tuesday. I walked in today, showed them the Fry's ad and got $11 ($10 + 10%*$10) back. To make it even better, they allowed me to apply the Pikmin 2 coupon from their GameCube coupon books in conjunction with the 110% price match, letting me walk out the door with Pikmin 2 for a grand total of $34 + tax.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You get the 10% difference too if you're buying it on the spot

Nice catch on the coupon though, $35 sounds great

Top Bottom