• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

star wars kid in THUG2

element

swkidtonyhawk.jpg

"On the Boston level if you ollie through the glass windows on one of the buildings (it's one or two to the left of the one where Ben Franklin is hiding) you land in a living room with a flat panel tv on the wall. If you stand in front of the TV Ghyslain gets up and shouts something about watching Star Wars (which you're now preventing). Hitting O (on the PS2) will result in him showing off his moves."
HAHA

WarPig

Oh, yeah, they showed us that at Neversoft. It plays the music and everything, pretty funny stuff.

DFS.

aku:jiki

Working at Neversoft has to be one of the best jobs in the industry. They do so much stupid and goofy fucking around, it's just impressive.

WarPig

aku:jiki said:
Working at Neversoft has to be one of the best jobs in the industry. They do so much stupid and goofy fucking around, it's just impressive.

The public face is pretty goofy, maybe, but you can tell they're all business behind it. Cranking out a polished game every year for three platforms is no joke. Nice guys, anyway.

DFS.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Trevelyon said:
I can't wait for THUG 3, with that backflipping Nunchakus duder!

i'd like to see the nintendo street team dorks... or the D&D guys in the woods shouting "lightning bolt!"

aku:jiki

WarPig said:
The public face is pretty goofy, maybe, but you can tell they're all business behind it. Cranking out a polished game every year for three platforms is no joke. Nice guys, anyway.

DFS.
True. And, well, maybe you've been there and seen it, and I haven't, but if I were to think out loud I'd wager a guess that says that they can pull it off and work hard just because they get to goof off. I mean, you do get to see videos in THPS4, I think, where they've cleared the meeting room to have kickflip contests and they trash some car and throw stuff off the roof and stuff. Of course they don't do those things on a daily basis, but doing something like it every once in a while has to be a lot more fun than working at, say, an EA office.

impirius

I hadn't seen any Star Wars Kid stuff for a while until I stumbled upon this in THUG2. That evening, I saw another blatant SWK reference in Venture Brothers. That's like seeing two All Your Base jokes in the same day... crazy.

Top Bottom