• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WOOOOOOOOW :lol 10/10

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Damn I missed it :(!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Damn I missed it :(!

yoshizealot.gif

Yoshichan

God I love that gif!

Sorry Biskie ._.

Yoshichan

Just got this for christmas :D Yoshi backpack!

FekMkYW.jpg

Yoshichan

Run-M-Run

Maybe I'm asking too much but can anyone give me a short summary about what happened in SC2 this year? I haven't followed it all, I used to watch GSL religiously during WoL and same for most other tournaments. Around when Hots came, I stopped due other interests. I did notice the big SC1 pros, like jaedong, finally switched to SC2 at that time.

I got linked to the current on going asus tournament and I've noticed foreigner's have completely dropped out? People are generally saying Koreans and foreigners are completely on different levels. They kept up pretty well the time I watched.. those Idra/jinro drama days <3

So, can anyone give me a nice summary what happened here after hots got released? Thanks!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Those aren't all my Yoshis and figures sillies! Come on :3

Yoshichan

you still reserved a place on the topshelf for a panda. :3

bro's for lyfe.
me and you.
Pandas and Yoshis are equally as awesome :3!

SamuraiX-

Did this Hitman guy really get Top 10 Grandmaster on the NA ladder by literally all-in'ing every single fucking game?

#protosskillz

Anustart

Ugh. I'm terrible at this game. I need to re-train myself to use a better control group set up, more map presence and more pressure. But it seems like it's out of my reach :(

Guys I'm really sad about TvP nowadays. Just gonna 4-5rax allin/SCV pull from now on. Masa played terribly so Huk deserved the win.

Really hope Blizzard mentions the Oracle situation before Proleague season. I seriously think that needs to fixed asap.

Now that my QQ is over with, hows it going for you guys?

SamuraiX-

Ugh. I'm terrible at this game. I need to re-train myself to use a better control group set up, more map presence and more pressure. But it seems like it's out of my reach :(

The key is to take it one issue at a time. The worst way to improve is to try to tackle all of those areas simultaneously in every game. I think it's first necessary to get your mechanics down and find control group settings that you're most comfortable with. After that you should work on scouting and map presence before trying to perfect timings with pressure.

Guys I'm really sad about TvP nowadays. Just gonna 4-5rax allin/SCV pull from now on. Masa played terribly so Huk deserved the win.

Really hope Blizzard mentions the Oracle situation before Proleague season. I seriously think that needs to fixed asap.

I don't think the patch changed much at all, it just got toss players to start using them more. They don't need to take the speed buff off the oracle. They should just take that shitty unit out of the game all together, it's added nothing good to the game.

There are quite a few units who need an overhaul but it's not going to happen.

Now that my QQ is over with, hows it going for you guys?

Since i'm not the most active player i'm permanently relegated to silver despite being a diamond player. So basically each time i log on and play i'm just mucking around trolling low lvl players. It's kinda fun but it makes me question the purpose of the system. It's basically made to punish casual players which are the ones blizzard has so much trouble keeping.

I don't think the patch changed much at all, it just got toss players to start using them more. They don't need to take the speed buff off the oracle. They should just take that shitty unit out of the game all together, it's added nothing good to the game.

There are quite a few units who need an overhaul but it's not going to happen.

Since i'm not the most active player i'm permanently relegated to silver despite being a diamond player. So basically each time i log on and play i'm just mucking around trolling low lvl players. It's kinda fun but it makes me question the purpose of the system. It's basically made to punish casual players which are the ones blizzard has so much trouble keeping.

I think the problem with the speed buff is that they can take about 2 shots max from the Turrets you build and kill at least 2 scvs or 3 marines before leaving with only having lost its shields and maybe a tiny bit of hull damage because it simply moves too fast. Even WMs have a hard time targeting and hitting a Oracle if it is constantly in motion.

Pollux

Just played a little 3v3 with 2 buddys from school. We got beaten so badly it isn't even funny. My SVCs were wiped out within a few minutes by some zerg creatures, and then it was downhill from there.

First time I've played in a couple weeks, and I want to keep playing, but shit like this is disheartening haha

Syf

Banned
Just played a little 3v3 with 2 buddys from school. We got beaten so badly it isn't even funny. My SVCs were wiped out within a few minutes by some zerg creatures, and then it was downhill from there.

First time I've played in a couple weeks, and I want to keep playing, but shit like this is disheartening haha
Sounds like an early pool. Are you trying to wall off your entrance when you're playing against a zerg?

Top Bottom