• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

So this is what the minimap of EffOrt vs Ruin Game 2 looked like after 9 minutes...

6MeI13k.png

EffOrt somehow went on to win just minutes after this moment with Baneling bust....

No words.

I don't know why most of these guys bother. Even if you somehow fluke it through this insanely difficult qualifier you then just reach ANOTHER qualifier with bomber/maru/dear/soulkey waiting for you.

SamuraiX-

I don't know why most of these guys bother. Even if you somehow fluke it through this insanely difficult qualifier you then just reach ANOTHER qualifier with bomber/maru/dear/soulkey waiting for you.

I'm hoping they never figure this out because these qualifiers provide some of the most entertaining games you can possibly fit into one night.

Also, fuck KeeN's bitch ass for going full ladder Terran in Game 2. I hope Stork crushes him in Game 3. Stork's play in Game 2 was just beautiful to watch.

I'm hoping they never figure this out because these qualifiers provide some of the most entertaining games you can possibly fit into one night.

Also, fuck KeeN's bitch ass for going full ladder Terran in Game 2. I hope Stork crushes him in Game 3. Stork's play in Game 2 was just beautiful to watch.

lol Didn't know you were such a big Stork fan. Anyways I want to at least see one game from Byun.

Aaron

Why you no scout, Stork? Practically free.

If he had just scouted his opponent with illusions, he would have won that easy.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
been giving some thought to my cheerful I'll make if I get to go to the GSL!

so far I am going to draw a very bad probe.

and i dont know
"Hello to SC2GAF, AUSGAF and Holdens Mum"

Bomber trolling with the twitch chat is awesome. He must have been streaming for 10+ hours now lol (can't remember when it started but it feels like ages ago). When even bomber is spamming kappa faces you know the chat is going places.

It's a shame stork just can't get any good. I really liked him in BW and it's admirable how he sticks around despite really showing no results. You have to wonder how long that can last.

Agree that these qualifiers can show great games too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

SamuraiX-

lol Didn't know you were such a big Stork fan. Anyways I want to at least see one game from Byun.

I actually clowned on him a lot during the last Proleague season but he played some amazing games in that series with KeeN. :p

How did Bbyong of all people 2-0 Hydra AND Squirtle? WUT

He was on his game. I also just realize that they're making herO, the guy who just won IEM Singapore, qualify again for this one? That's just wrong, man. And it denied Sora a chance! He was only one win away from the Asian Finals.

If Affinity is here, could you join us for GAF night please. :)

Like I said guys, its come and go. If Biskie wasn't busy with his finals we would have one more person lol.

SamuraiX-

Dear joins mousesports

Never saw this coming. lol

And I thought mousesports was stacked before. :O

So this pretty much means SouL is more than likely gonna disband if they couldn't hang on to Trap or Dear. What a damn shame. GSTL would only have four confirmed teams at that point... :(

Dear joins mousesports

So this pretty much means SouL is more than likely gonna disband if they couldn't hang on to Trap or Dear. What a damn shame. GSTL would only have four confirmed teams at that point... :(

GSTL will now be finals only lol. Kespa and GOM need to get their act together and work on making one combined entity for SC2 at the very least.

kasane

Dear joins mousesports

Never knew mousesports was stacked in SC. Their dota 2 team hot steamrolled in the international

SamuraiX-

GSTL will now be finals only lol. Kespa and GOM need to get their act together and work on making one combined entity for SC2 at the very least.

Yeah, the likelihood of this happening just keeps going up it seems...

Never knew mousesports was stacked in SC. Their dota 2 team hot steamrolled in the international

Stacked as far as the European scene goes anyway. They already had a lot of the biggest names in Europe on their team despite not really showing good results as of late. LucifroN fell off a cliff over the last few months. :-/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

SamuraiX-

Ohh that end of finals feel. Time to hit the campus pub. Rum is calling my name.

Nothing else like it! Enjoy it, bredda! Hope you'll have enough energy to catch the Asian Final qualifier for IEM Sao Paulo in 12 hours! :D

And in some "shocking" news following Dear's departure: Soul to disband

TeamLiquid said:
According to Daily Esports, SouL will be disbanding following the departure of the majority of its players. Head Coach Kim Min Gi stated that the original goal of SouL was to give opportunities to players who were unable to find teams after STX dropped their sponsorship of STX SouL. Saying that all the SouL players had either been able to find new teams or decided to retire, Head Coach Kim declared SouL to have fulfilled its purpose.

Hyvaa and Youngjoo are said to be looking for "new work," although the article is ambiguous as to whether they are retiring from pro-gaming or not.

Syf

Banned
I just noticed that sometimes my clicks wont register. so annoying ;_;
That'll happen when mice get old. I say it's best to just put them down at that point.

Anyone down for some nexus wars? I'm back from the pub and have had far too much rum to be posting.

survivor

Banned
I wanted to get over ladder anxiety so today I forced myself to play 1v1 instead of arcade/team games. Got about 15 games total and surprisingly got promoted to silver league.

Right now my weakest matchup is TvP. I'm able to beat them when it's late game, but every single loss I had is due to early game rush or Oracles. I just can't defend their early aggression at all and my macro goes to shit when I'm trying to defend.

Top Bottom