• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

IEM Sao Paulo - Asian Final Qualifier starts now!

Bracket

s9bFKrT.png

Streams

Poor Nathan can't seem to get games to cast. Meanwhile, herO is barbecuing Pig on his protoss oven and eating him for lunch.

Dang, Maru pwned Crimson already while herO took out Pig easy. Still no games on Nathan's end.

SamuraiX-

Dear not respecting his opponent in the damn least. lol

REALLY cannot believe that Sacscri 2-0'd Soulkey into the losers bracket. WAT

I SEE YOU, SACSRI! I SEE YOU, MANG!

Edit: BOMBER!! Forfeit?! Whaaaaaat???? ;_;_;_;_;

Hope everything's ok but at the same time ;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;

WTF I hope Bomber is alright. He had to forfeit for some personal reason.

Makes it easier to cheer for Maru only at least.

Also Dark somehow knocked out Jim. Too bad but Dark must be getting really good. Sacsri vs Dark but I'd rather watch Dear vs Ezrc right now.

Edit: Aww WTF! Maru lost to herO!

No Bomber or Maru makes this tourney worthless. I mean sure the losers bracket but F that! Didn't even get to watch it. Bbyong and that Lambo guy are not exactly stellar Terran players.

SamuraiX-

And now Jim 2-0'd Soulkey out of the qualifier...

Yeah, no way in hell Soulkey wasn't lagging to death or half asleep. Absolutely no way.

Nice to see a PvP go into late game even when HerO went double cheese.

Ling/baneling vs ling/baneling is SO much better than roach vs roach.

Lol that instant GG.

SamuraiX-

Bbyong qualifies after 2-0'ing herO pretty damn convincingly. He's back in pretty good form.

Sacsri coming absolutely out of nowhere. He always only looked decent but the two games he just took against Dear to knock him out were very well played.

FPL is gonna be fun this year. :D

Syf

Banned
Well, that's the last time I drink rum for a while. :/

They've adjusted the way clan logos will appear in patch 2.1 because people were using pictures of workers and units to confuse people. Now shows up as a rotating icon in front of your bases:

But its not happening with Dota 2.
Do you have the option to reduce mouse lag turned on? Might help. I dunno though, that's weird.

Zen

Banned
Well, that's the last time I drink rum for a while. :/

They've adjusted the way clan logos will appear in patch 2.1 because people were using pictures of workers and units to confuse people. Now shows up as a rotating icon in front of your bases

Seems distracting.

Zen

Banned
The icons on the ground never for one second looked like actual units. Though I suppose burrowed widow mines or whatnot would be indistinguishable at a glance.

zlatko

Banned
Don't overjudge me SC2 GAF, but:

My GF's daughter, soon to be my step daughter, is 5 years old.

This morning I was going to play a little SC2 against the computer before getting her to kindergarten and instead I let her watch some of the SC2 HotS cinemas. "I love Sarah, she's soooo cool!"

Should I make her a prodigy to play it to someday become the chosen one? :O

kasane

Don't overjudge me SC2 GAF, but:

My GF's daughter, soon to be my step daughter, is 5 years old.

This morning I was going to play a little SC2 against the computer before getting her to kindergarten and instead I let her watch some of the SC2 HotS cinemas. "I love Sarah, she's soooo cool!"

Should I make her a prodigy to play it to someday become the chosen one? :O

Step 1: Check if shes korean
Step 2: If shes not proceed to step 3
Step 3: Train her the ways of Zerg
Step 4: At 10 shes supposed to be a GM
Step 5: Attack on korea

zlatko

Banned
Step 1: Check if shes korean
Step 2: If shes not proceed to step 3
Step 3: Train her the ways of Zerg
Step 4: At 10 shes supposed to be a GM
Step 5: Attack on korea

When does Profit occur.

I need her to trounce all Korean players via gosu methods from a young age. ;)

She's not Korean, but there's hope for her, and I am a zerg player. Really though, shouldn't I just have her learn Protoss to roflstomp her opponents with ease?

(JK <3 <3 <3 Toss players)

kasane

When does Profit occur.

I need her to trounce all Korean players via gosu methods from a young age. ;)

She's not Korean, but there's hope for her, and I am a zerg player. Really though, shouldn't I just have her learn Protoss to roflstomp her opponents with ease?

(JK <3 <3 <3 Toss players)

Don't teach her brotoss it will scar her for life

I'm a Zerg, so she'll learn Zerg if I opted to actually teach her.

That's way too much on a small mind though. She's got Sonic the Hedgehog down fairly well though. :D

Young kids pick things up incredibly fast. It'd probably be easier for a kid to learn how to play than for most of us :p.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatkooooo :D! Welcome friend!

SamuraiX-

Two new 1v1 maps unveiled to complete the map pool for Ladder Season 1 and WCS 2014 Season 1:

Daedalus Point said:
Heavy Rain LE said:

Heavy Rain just looks like a rehash of the Tristram map that used in last season's GSTL, which is ok I guess since it's a fairly balanced map.

Daedalus Point, on the other hand, looks like it'll be way too easy to take 3-4 bases and defend them with relative ease.

Meh, I guess we're finally rid of Bel'Shir Vestige, Akilon Wastes and Derelict Watcher so I can't complain too much.

kasane

Two new 1v1 maps unveiled to complete the map pool for Ladder Season 1 and WCS 2014 Season 1:

Heavy Rain just looks like a rehash of the Tristram map that used in last season's GSTL, which is ok I guess since it's a fairly balanced map.

Daedalus Point, on the other hand, looks like it'll be way too easy to take 3-4 bases and defend them with relative ease.

Meh, I guess we're finally rid of Bel'Shir Vestige, Akilon Wastes and Derelict Watcher so I can't complain too much.

I don't like heavy rain. I just hate that color scheme

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
yep, holden came to me saying his meager doto skills had hit a brick wall and he needed a superior league player to carry him through atleast one game.

so we loaded up doto, i mashed my face into the keyboard and apparently that's how you go 12/1 in doto.

Top Bottom