• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Striek

Had a dream about SC2 last night even though I haven't played it in fucking ages. Booted it up today, still have my old MMR...why Blizzard, why. This shit discourages people from picking the game back up after long absences.

Had a dream about SC2 last night even though I haven't played it in fucking ages. Booted it up today, still have my old MMR...why Blizzard, why. This shit discourages people from picking the game back up after long absences.

I haven't played for a month now lol. Waiting for the new maps and season. >.>

I liked what Husky said a while back. If they brought back auto tournaments I think a lot more people would play.

I'd love to do a weekly tourney and its not mandatory for you to come but the logistics are always a pain in the ass.

The last one we did with EJ taking the win took a long time to finish because of schedule conflicts lol.

I liked what Husky said a while back. If they brought back auto tournaments I think a lot more people would play.

I'd love to do a weekly tourney and its not mandatory for you to come but the logistics are always a pain in the ass.

The last one we did with EJ taking the win took a long time to finish because of schedule conflicts lol.

Completely agree with this, it's a great feature and it fits perfectly with a 1v1 game imo. Like many features it should have been integrated years ago.

SamuraiX-

ESL launches NA operations, purchases ESS

TeamLiquid said:
ESL has announced today that its parent company, Turtle Entertainment GmbH, has entered into an agreement to acquire the New York City-based ESS Agency, formerly the Esports Services Agency. With the announcement, ESL will be opening a full production studio and office in Los Angeles, California, making it ESL’s seventh global office location.

Siiiiick!! :D

The chance of me seeing Bomber live is reborn! :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
qJcZsWV.jpg

Zen

Banned
I think holden has heard more than enough of my stupid shit to know that the very opposite is true often as well!
At least your posts I've read in that thread are consistently good!

That was not my intention :lol just writing some stupid shit
was probably thinking of "ay bb u want sum fuk?" when writing that... D:

Well thankyou!

I am still completely confused

But that aside...

76tVwoI.gif

Only reason i am posting this, is cause i already sent an email to EG about this expecting an apology. but i got no reply sadly under no way is acceptable for someone to threat another person.

backstory. Yesterday in miniraiser stream someone mentioned that demuslim talks with davidkim alot. and what i said was i dont think hes a good representative of terran race to talk about balance with david kim.

than this is what i got - http://pastebin.com/vAA3S7HU

as i said i didnt want to post this. but i emailed EG manager and he didnt reply to me with an apology and i am fearing for my life.

[11:13:40 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: If I see you
[11:13:41 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: In real life
[11:13:45 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: I'm gonna beat the shit out of you

[11:14:17 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU
[11:14:20 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: WITH MY DICK
[11:14:22 a.m.] major: lol
[11:14:22 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: ON YOUR FACE

[11:14:28 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: You gay
[11:14:30 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: I see you
[11:14:31 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: No woman
[11:14:34 a.m.] major: ??????????
[11:14:45 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: Why would you insult me
[11:14:46 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: on stream
[11:14:49 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: Like a little faggot

[11:16:14 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: I let you play on NA, and treat you fairly
[11:16:17 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: More fairly than anyone else
[11:16:19 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: And you do this
[11:16:23 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: You really are a piece of ugly shit
[11:16:25 a.m.] major: ??????
[11:16:26 a.m.] major: what does that
[11:16:27 a.m.] major: even mean
[11:16:29 a.m.] major: i let you play on NA?
[11:16:32 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: You're a piece of ugly fucking shit
[11:16:35 a.m.] major: aight
[11:17:01 a.m.] major: [11:16:14 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: I let you play on NA, and treat you fairly
[11:16:17 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: More fairly than anyone else
[11:16:19 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: And you do this
[11:16:23 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: You really are a piece of ugly shit
[11:16:25 a.m.] major: ??????
[11:16:26 a.m.] major: what does that
[11:16:27 a.m.] major: even mean
[11:16:29 a.m.] major: i let you play on NA?
[11:16:32 a.m.] Benjamin James Baker: You're a piece of ugly fucking shit

Goes on like that with Demuslim calling him ugly a lot. I am not normally one for tmz gossip but what can I say, it has been a slow couple days.

Zen

Banned
Demuslim slowly seems to have become more and more of an asshole. I guess Idra rubbed off on him and EG needs to always have a bad tempered player that can not produce results. :\

SamuraiX-

The Great Book of Protoss Bullshit

Welcome, to the Great Book of Protoss Bullshit. We at TeamLiquid Strategy believe that StarCraft is a beautiful game, and it is our goal to share this beauty with the world, as long as you play Protoss.

Lately, we've realized that due to the tireless efforts of our Protoss staff, we've become single-handedly responsible for making Protoss OP. The knowledge and understanding we have provided for the Protoss has race has had an affect bigger than any patch from Blizzard. After all why would anyone bother to figure the game out for themselves when Protoss has already been mapped out so well for them?

That doesn't mean we have become complacent. Rather, we've been motivated to do an even better job going forward. Thus, we are releasing what's sure to be our most influential and game changing guide yet. With the following builds, a little bit of micro and multi-tasking are all you need for success. Execute them right, and you won't even need to worry about the lategame. At worst, you might find yourself having to a-moving more than once.

lmfao

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Translated by Bing

It's all inaccurate and false info

Fuck this entire planet

Syf

Banned
That'll be in EU though, right? Hopefully the schedules don't overlap. I'd like to watch both too.

Also, ESL is taking over WCS America production. Good news.

Syf

Banned
are you guys just waiting for me to blarg on about my boyfriend is that it is that why you arent posting

i understand hes a great guy but really

where is sc2gaf

Syf

Banned
okay well. he's cute and he's a bottom, which is just super. he likes ginger snaps. he sleeps over most nights.

are you happy now

Top Bottom