• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
are you guys just waiting for me to blarg on about my boyfriend is that it is that why you arent posting

i understand hes a great guy but really

where is sc2gaf
www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787049
okay well. he's cute and he's a bottom, which is just super. he likes ginger snaps. he sleeps over most nights.
are you happy now
No, now I'm just aware of how alone I am.
lets just say im okay with a two base all in on this map
How about a quick expand to his natural?

Zen

Banned
Also, for those of you who may never have given Shoutcraft a chance, here are the two most recent Shoutcrafts. 2v2s! Community made maps! Total Biscuit!

Team Liquid versus MvP
http://youtu.be/Ew2E5oTVsrg

MvP versus Mousesports <- Seems to be the far better series from what I have watched
http://youtu.be/2tehf5BuEro

EDIT: Now that is a TvT!

I have to say, since clicking a shoutcraft clan wars it on a whim, almost in an air of annoyance at seeing them grace my youtube browser semi frequently, I am quickly becoming a fan. I will probably only tune in for my favorite teams, but then again I do not care about MvP or Mousesports, and I am watching it anyway, and enjoying it. The maps and fast map rotation makes it stay fresh. This is the kind of direction Starcraft, as a spectator event, should be going in and doing.

If you enjoy Starcraft, you all would be fools not to check it out.

Yay back in diamond :D, straight back to top 8 as well lol. Not sure if i want to stick to random. I'm really enjoying building my stuff in peoples bases so i may be going back to the dark (protoss) side.

Syf

Banned
I have to say, since clicking a shoutcraft clan wars it on a whim, almost in an air of annoyance at seeing them grace my youtube browser semi frequently, I am quickly becoming a fan. I will probably only tune in for my favorite teams, but then again I do not care about MvP or Mousesports, and I am watching it anyway, and enjoying it. The maps and fast map rotation makes it stay fresh. This is the kind of direction Starcraft, as a spectator event, should be going in and doing.

If you enjoy Starcraft, you all would be fools not to check it out.
Yeah I've been watching some of these. The variety of maps is great. It would be cool to see more events switch up the maps as much as shoutcraft does.
Yay back in diamond :D, straight back to top 8 as well lol. Not sure if i want to stick to random. I'm really enjoying building my stuff in peoples bases so i may be going back to the dark (protoss) side.
Grats!

Striek

How would Innovation train without the innovative likes of Blanky McGee and ThatGuy helping him out?

Answer; he'd be a random ladder scrub.

'twas a team effort today that won out over the exciting lineup of EG; premier NA team.

SamuraiX-

10 qualifier spots are currently up for grabs for the 2014 GSL Global Championship starting in a couple weeks.

All the big names from Korea are participating in 10 individual 16-player brackets: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2014_GSL_Global_Championship/Qualifier

Sadly, it's not being broadcasted but it looks like GOM is updating results here: http://challonge.com/bestplay

Also, the somebody in the TL thread is giving updates: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sta...global-tournament-online-qualifiers?page=3#48

A lot of no shows it looks like so far.

Stats, Creator and SuperNova are all out already.

SamuraiX-

Symbol 2-1'd TY, Impact 2-1'd MarineKing, Hack 2-1'd Ryung, Super 2-0'd Trap, Seed 2-1'd Cure and KangHo 2-0'd HerO...

Mvp didn't show. ;_;

Action 2-1'd Soulkey...

wtf man

Soulkey has been nothing but disappointing in 2014.

Same with Jaedong. Got 2-0'd by Hush in these qualifiers.

Nice! How much do those run for?

PartinG and Maru make it through!

Prime shirts run you $50 and $80 if you want the pants as well.

SamuraiX-

Hack 2-1's Stork for another qualifying spot.

I was kinda rooting for Stork. :-/

Life vs Squirtle in one of the remaining bracket finals to decide another spot! I'm actually ok with either of them making it... would prefer Life though.

Prime shirts run you $50 and $80 if you want the pants as well.

Gotta have those pajama pants! :D

Syf

Banned
Final ten qualifiers tonight:

P - PartinG, Squirtle
Z - DRG, Action, Impact, RorO
T - Flash, Maru, Hack, FanTaSy

They'll join soO, Zest and the remaining four qualifiers from the EU and AM WCS events. Should be an awesome tournament.

SamuraiX-

fyXhsKT.png

Pretty happy with the turnout.

Whoever makes it out of WCS AM and EU should round out the list nicely.

Zen

Banned
One out of two ain't bad! Keep your head above water in Proleague, MKP, and get back into GSL the next go around!

Syf

Banned
So DH Bucharest is going on at the same time as the GSL global playoffs? These next few weeks are going to be hao;ishduas

Top Bottom